**can Anyone Help**??

Joe5.0

Established Member
hey guys as you know i totaled my car after only 4 days of owning it. Its terrible. Insurance looked at it and called it totaled. But i was wondering if anyone, anyone at all has any friends or hookups that own body shop or do any fabricating metal work, that could help us out in getting the car fixed if at all possibe, The car is bad but defiantely can be fixed with time and $ and someone willing to do it. If you could help me out at all if any just let me know, times just suck right now.

Thanx guys

Joey:beer: :cryying:

JaKaL

Established Member
I’m drawing a blank Joey and don’t know squat about body repair other than to do it right you need a laser setup or something. Unibody cars are a PITA as I understand it.

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
almost true... however most newer cars are unibody... and i am sure body shops have already adapted to the unibody system...

they only say that to get more money from you

JaKaL

Established Member
I would venture that you're right tarch.
I just don't think there is a cheap way to fix it unless the labor is donated. Seems like it is a "right tool for the job" situation and the right tools are probably expensive.

venomus 03

Established Member
As you guys know I run a small car lot, so I do know a body shop that is cheaper than most. But, after looking at that pic you would be much better off not fixing that car. It will still cost a fortune. Do what my buddy did when he wrecked his, buy a 4 cylinder hatch and transfer all the parts over.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i know this bodyshop that can give you 20% discount
they guarentee it for lifetime plus they are usually little bit cheaper than other bodyshops

but if i were you...i'd just total the car...and find another one

Users who are viewing this thread