Can anyone get me a Ford X-plan pin # ?

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I am looking at 2014 Mustangs and wanted to know if anyone could get me an xplan pin # if I did go forward with this... want a Gotta have it green V6 or GT for a daily driver, still deciding if I want to go back into a car payment or not, as everything is paid off, but she would look good next to the Cobra in the garage :rockon:

clbailey

Established Member
Become a member of the mustang club of america or buy ford stock and you can get a x plan pin.

And take it from a guy who owns a v6 camaro. Don't get the 6 if you want a v8. While my car has alot of tasteful mods and sounds like a v8 at idle, soon as you hit the gas it sounds like a bumblebee and gets beat by most newer vehicles.

Last edited:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I think you can do much better than X-plan on your own.

I just bought a new F150, Platinum Edition, for the wife and was able to handily beat X-plan pricing, by just doing online shopping.

I ended up getting an almost 52K list truck for 39.7K +TT&L, X-plan was 45K.

Go to ford.com, click the link for new, pick the radius from your zip code and look at the inventory from the dealers that pop up.
Most dealers have an internet sales division, you can send them email from their web page.
There was no hassle, we picked the truck we wanted, showed the internet guy what other places had the same truck for, told him to beat it.

Know what you are looking for and what you want to pay for it... make them earn your business.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

-Brian

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Become a member of the mustang club of america or buy ford stock and you can get a x plan pin.

And take it from a guy who owns a v6 camaro. Don't get the 6 if you want a v8. While my car has alot of tasteful mods and sounds like a v8 at idle, soon as you hit the gas it sounds like a bumblebee and gets beat by most newer vehicles.

Really? I have stock in Ford, where do you go for a X Plan pin?

clbailey

Established Member
I forgot where exactly but you just have to show proof of stock ownership. I remember reading about this on f150 forums a while back. Google how to get for xplan pin and it should be on the top of the list.

vortecd

Established Member
I ordered my '13 under X-plan and my name on the window sticker:)

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
You can also get an additional $500 rebate from aqha, you do need to be a member for at least 60 days, it costs $40 for a yearly membership. You can get the $500 twice a year and other discounts as well to other vendors.

We have x-plan pricing but the dealers have always been able to beat it and they do have to show you the x-plan price on the invoice.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I get X-plan pricing through the company I work for and could give you an idea on what the price would be like.

I saw a commercial or ad last night that Ford was offering $6000 off 2014 Mustangs GT Premiums. Price was like, $32,000 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread