Camshaft degree kit plus extras and freedon racing 4v spring compressor

03bluemach

Established Member
Have a summit racing 11'' Cam Degreeing Kit # SUM-G1056 ( needs piston stop for mod motors) had to make my own from a old spark plug when I used the kit

Also bought separately and added to the kit was the Trick Flow Cam Degree Supplemental Kit # TFS-90100 supplemental kit includes a steel plate for the magnetic base, an adjustable set-up lash adjuster, an extension for the dial indicator, and an Allen key. I also added a Proform Crankshaft-Turning Socket # 67491 to make the process easier you can also attach the degree wheel to the socket .

I also have in the kit a MMR solid lash adjuster that I bought and is needed when using the intake centerline method of degreeing

Next is the freedom racing 4v / 2v valve spring compressor Item #: ST-126 which does both intake and exhaust sides on the 4v motors with the cams in the car and makes the process much easier.

Want to sell everything as a kit have $ 350 into it . Looking to get $ 280 shipped plus buyer pays paypal fees

*******PLEASE PM ME FOR BEST RESPONSE *********************************************

............Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread