Cams GP

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
As soon as you get the cams GP up and running, let me know. PM, post here, or call me (armando got my #). I'm calling everyone that I know with 4V motors to try and get them in on this as well. Crower stage 3s for me please. Thanks guys.

Nate

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You're all set to go Nate!! Your cams were ordered and should ship today or Monday! Thanks again...Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lilsuperman1721 said:
hey jared its isaac, how much r the cams with this group purchase, im wondering....

Hey bro... Haven't spoken to you in a while. Hope all is well with you and say hello to your father for me.

The Cams are $1395 Shipped. Thats for the Crower 4Valve Cams in any grind they make and the Steel Retainer and Spring Kit. Let me know if you want a set. Thanks, Jared :beer:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Thanks guys, can't wait to get those sticks in my car and listen to it idle. Makes me feel all good inside just thinking about it.

Quick question. I was gonna wait until I got LTs to do the cams install, I figured that I may not get much power or maybe even lose power with stock headers. It's gonna be awhile before I can afford some LTs though, and I was curious about how the cams would do without them. Install costs are not an issue as I will be installing the hardware myself, I'll just need a tune. Should I go ahead and put them in?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'm guessing there's not a chance I could pass a Cali smog test with any cams?

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I'm sure some mild cams would still pass a smog test. Some cams have practically stock idle characteristics, so they shouldn't change that much I wouldn't think. I'm just guessing, jared or one of the other guys at lehtal could probably help you more.

Got my cams in monday, I can't wait to get'em in :pepper:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DSG2003SVT said:
I'm sure some mild cams would still pass a smog test. Some cams have practically stock idle characteristics, so they shouldn't change that much I wouldn't think. I'm just guessing, jared or one of the other guys at lehtal could probably help you more.

Got my cams in monday, I can't wait to get'em in :pepper:

Blob blob bla blob blob bla bla bla blob blob blob!!! LOL :rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
svt1.8t said:
is this still going on and do you take amex, cause i'm broke right now??

Hells yeah we take Amex... Don't leave home without it.

Also,

Have Stage 2's and 3's in stock which can ship 1st thing tomorrow. Give us a call and I'll be glad to honor the GP pricing. Thanks, Jared

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Hey Jared, Its me... Ive sent you 10,000 PM'z on Modfords about the cams Im ready to buy just trying to figure out if I want the 2's or 3's. Hopefuly my girlfriend or I will be calling you by the end of the week. Thanks - Scott

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
dammit!!! i hate you jared!!! always trying to get me to spend more money...i already have the level 5's and the new whipple from you!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
svt1.8t said:
how much for just stage 2 cams??
$925 Shipped

Let me know I have a set of the Stage 2 Supercharger Grinds in stock that can ship tomorrow. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sbc.cobra said:
dammit!!! i hate you jared!!! always trying to get me to spend more money...i already have the level 5's and the new whipple from you!
Which ones do you want and which card do you want me to bill?? :-D

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
black03 said:
$925 Shipped

Let me know I have a set of the Stage 2 Supercharger Grinds in stock that can ship tomorrow. Jared

why is the price difference so great between the stage II and stage III?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sbc.cobra said:
why is the price difference so great between the stage II and stage III?
The pricing is the same for the 2's and the 3's.Crower recently had it's 2006 price increase so we can only do better on them for the Cam/Spring Retainer Combo. Let me know what you wanna to do Scott.

The Cams w/Spiring and retainers are $1395 Shipped.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
svt1.8t said:
can i get some tracking #s for my cams????????????

Let me check on that for you. I will email you 1st thing tomorrow with the tracking info. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread