CAMS FOR THE '05 (got mine) *VIDEO*

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Dude, I hope you dont mind if I buy a 06 and copy you exactly...lol Plan on doing it in blue though.... Love everything about the car. I'll probably call the boys at BlowBy to help me out too. I'd rather go with a small company of Cervinis and it looks like a very similar kit....

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
sambandit said:
Dude, I hope you dont mind if I buy a 06 and copy you exactly...lol Plan on doing it in blue though.... Love everything about the car. I'll probably call the boys at BlowBy to help me out too. I'd rather go with a small company of Cervinis and it looks like a very similar kit....

you can copy away... I know that Blow By would love to help you out. They are a small company trying to make a name for themselves... So they are on a one on one bases with all their customers. Like I said before, i've known Chris since High School... he is a very trustworthy person, thats why I desided to go to him over steeda.

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
you can copy away... I know that Blow By would love to help you out. They are a small company trying to make a name for themselves... So they are on a one on one bases with all their customers. Like I said before, i've known Chris since High School... he is a very trustworthy person, thats why I desided to go to him over steeda.

There not makin a name for themselves worth a dam if they or you are just blatanly lying about the #s your car is putting up. So wheres the redyno results at? Thats right you claimed you sold the car but yet you just posted a new thread about your car being in a mag. You gonna start lying again? The rest of you guys; just to get yall up to speed heres a fine thread on this cat, don't let him fool you into blowing your hard earned money at blownupracing :rollseyes

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=707198&page=1&pp=35

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Fiveoh93Snake said:
There not makin a name for themselves worth a dam if they or you are just blatanly lying about the #s your car is putting up. So wheres the redyno results at? Thats right you claimed you sold the car but yet you just posted a new thread about your car being in a mag. You gonna start lying again? The rest of you guys; just to get yall up to speed heres a fine thread on this cat, don't let him fool you into blowing your hard earned money at blownupracing :rollseyes

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=707198&page=1&pp=35

LOL

are you really this stupid dude?

no where in this thread did I say it was MYCAR

read again... OUR car is in the subject... Since I do help out Blow-By when I can.

WOW... I can't get over how ****ing ignorant you are. LOL

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
WOW you just can't seem to keep your lies lined up correct huh? Now you gonna try an tell me the car never was yours now? Now your gonna try and tell me OUR car and that your just tryin to help BBR out? Are you really this friggin stupid dude to get called out on Corral about your lies not only by other members at the Corral but admins over there as well? Now you think your gonna come over here an feed this line of crap over here too? Do you honestly think people are gonna be that stupid to believe all this crap? You gotta be kiddin me. :rollseyes

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
LOL

are you really this stupid dude?

no where in this thread did I say it was MYCAR

read again... OUR car is in the subject... Since I do help out Blow-By when I can.

WOW... I can't get over how ****ing ignorant you are. LOL

Well; lets see who the stupid lyin phuck is, Read the title of your post punk, "Cams for 05; Got MINE..." oh thats right can't keep track of your lies. :rollseyes

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Sounds like ass. Good luck over on Corral J666Z, looks like you are taking it dry!

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
what ever guys. The car was mine... yes... But I sold it. I don't have time for this sh1t anymore. B/c of a55hats like 4cam and this queer 5oh93snake. Car is now BLow-By's I have nothing to do with it anymore... I haven't even been by the shop in almost a month. So you guys can talk all the sh1t you want about me, I could care less. LOL

it's just funny how you guys are such hard a55es on the internet, even though you're all probably a bunchof pvssies in person.

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
J666Z said:
what ever guys. The car was mine... yes... But I sold it. I don't have time for this sh1t anymore. B/c of a55hats like 4cam and this queer 5oh93snake. Car is now BLow-By's I have nothing to do with it anymore... I haven't even been by the shop in almost a month. So you guys can talk all the sh1t you want about me, I could care less. LOL

it's just funny how you guys are such hard a55es on the internet, even though you're all probably a bunchof pvssies in person.

:rollseyes Lets just say I'd bet my left nut you wouldn't call me a puss in person; if so, you'd be coughin up your teeth. ;-)

stang9325

Established Member
J666, Do you just go from forum to forum trolling around feeding everyone this crap. I have seen virtually the same threads by you on every forum. Each one turns out the same. You start talking kaka when people just ask for you to stay true to your bet; coming up with every excuse along the way of why you/BBR can't. Then you go to the next forum until people call you out over there and you get so butthurt that you start the cycle all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread