Camonly LS2 GTO VS intake,pulley 03 cobra

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
A bunch of Dover runs with me vs some boosted stangs!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfxeLVMyKh0"]YouTube - You got walked part 3[/ame]

:pop:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
hmm i dont believe that was a cam "only" gto.....

Edit: lol i only saw one girl at the end.....fail

Last edited:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
hmm i dont believe that was a cam "only" gto.....

Edit: lol i only saw only girl at the end.....fail

Yee of little faith!! The cobra had a JLP intake and I think a 2.9 pully He is only makin 12 psi and has a stock exhaust. So Its not a fast pulleyd cobra.

There only is 1 girl in Delaware!!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Why is it every time a mustang or cobra shifts in that video it drops back 2-3 cars right away race a cobra who can shift one time. Nice video though..

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Why is it every time a mustang or cobra shifts in that video it drops back 2-3 cars right away race a cobra who can shift one time. Nice video though..

My friend John can shift. He has a Steggystg 4 Cobra. I'll find the vid of him for you. But Hall ( cobra that me and the ta ran) shifts kinda slow.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
I am from delaware and have a cobra you can run!!!!! It's from dover also!!!!

Nice:-D I have 5 days left with my deployment and will be back home!! Do you ever come out to the corner? I had da blk goat out there all the time.

wow that Goat runs strong...i pulled a h/c GTo when i was intake and exhaust, from dig, twice!

I have heard of bolton cobra's makin 430-440rwhp so i trust you on that.

Nice runs, but I wished we could ever hear the cars over the stupid music!

Note to self-turn music vol down when the cars run. Sorry it was my first time editing a vid. Its just abuch of stuff my camera i had to delete to make space for the shit I filmed during my deployment.

stang8psi

Established Member
Nice:-D I have 5 days left with my deployment and will be back home!! Do you ever come out to the corner? I had da blk goat out there all the time.

I am not actually from dover I am from Wilmington, But i am often down Dover. The cobra owner is a friend of mine who lives in Dover. It is Sonic blue

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member

I am not actually from dover I am from Wilmington, But i am often down Dover. The cobra owner is a friend of mine who lives in Dover. It is Sonic blue

The Whipple one that blew up a while ago?

Users who are viewing this thread