Cammed SS vs. SC 94 Cobra rematch

98gt281

Established Member
I got a chance to run the 94 Cobra again, he said he learned to drive it alot better. Turns out it only had a 3.33 pulley, I don't know how much boost that puts out or how much power it would make, he is putting th car on the dyno this weekend and getting the tune looked at. The race is from 45-125, and when it looks like he is really pulling me it is just me moving over because some dumbass cut me off. For those who didnt see the 1st vid the Cobra's set up is a built 306, mild HCI and an S-Trim with a 3.33 pulley. My mods are in my sig. Enjoy....

http://media.putfile.com/Rematch-Run

EDIT: It is hard to hear the honks over my car, but we both left after the 3rd honk, you can hear it if you really listen.

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Good run. .

You're making good power, he should be outpowering you by a good 50rwhp. I mild H/C/I combo plus a blower should be in the 420's+ (rwhp).

With that said, a driver mod is also very important. I really wanna see a dyno sheet. Your 4:10's aren't helping his cause, and im sure he has traction issues.

I believe that the 3.33 is the stock s-trim pulley, so should be about 8 pounds.

Last edited:

98gt281

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
With that said, a driver mod is also very important. I really wanna see a dyno sheet. Your 4:10's aren't helping his cause, and im sure he has traction issues.
Both cars hooked up, his car is on some nitto DR's. The 4.10's and T56 are really badass, 4th gear still pulls close to 130! Once he gets his car retuned we will try to make some good clear daytime videos.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Your car sounds great! Looks pretty damn close. Should be some good fun at the track racing one another... I don't get the, "some dumbass cut me off" part though. You were racing. :shrug:

Last edited:

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Good races man. Your car moves for still being on the LS1 intake! I'm going 4.10s in my 12 Bolt and can't wait!

98gt281

Established Member
REPOEDsDIME said:
Your car sounds great! Looks pretty damn close. Should be some good fun at the track racing one another... I don't get the, "some dumbass cut me off" part though. You were racing. :shrug:
He still cut me off, lol.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Badass race. Looks like you got the driver mod. :pepper: :thumbsup:

wldtang

Banned
i Had a s trim with 3.33 pulley on my 94 cobra. Most 94-95 cobras with a s trim and stock pulleys are making right 375-400 rwhp.

What gears does he have in the cobra?

I would venture to say the cobra is making about 350rwhp. Hopefully he gets a base line on the dyno first so we can see where he currently is.

Users who are viewing this thread