cammed 98 trans am vs 435hp corvette c5

acmsheva7

Established Member
the mods are on the video the corvette guy said he had 435 hp

i couldn't host a very high quality video because the website that i upload my videos from has limited the mb size from 15mb to 6mb so if you all know a website that lets you upload more mb please let me know
so here it is

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/acmsheva7/Movie.wmv

Let me know what you'll think

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i know your friends T/A is fast, and that was a good kill and all, but that music was about as anooying as ive ever heard in a video before.

acmsheva7

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
i know your friends T/A is fast, and that was a good kill and all, but that music was about as anooying as ive ever heard in a video before.

sorry about the music it just fitted perfect with the time of the video that's all

BTW when will you race my friend again???have you done more stuff to your car??

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
no i havent done anything else to my car really, just a few stupid lil things. When I do a couple big things to it, then ill be ready.

robiferretti

Established Member
i take it the vette was 6-speed? the trans am was automatic and getting a huge hole shot each time...what tires were being used by both? they appear to MPH the same, so if the f-bod pulls 4 cars out of the hole, its gonna stay like that for the race

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
i take it the vette was 6-speed? the trans am was automatic and getting a huge hole shot each time...what tires were being used by both? they appear to MPH the same, so if the f-bod pulls 4 cars out of the hole, its gonna stay like that for the race

stall baby automagic :D

nice kill for the t\a :p

Users who are viewing this thread