cammed 5.4 2valve tuning

gtwo

Established Member
I have a 99 mustang gt with a 2 valve 5.4 it has comp cam 278ah cams, hps intake + all the bolt ons with the exception of headers,off road x pipe though.
I have ordered a trio of can tunes from you already today, maybe a little hastily, i am going to try them, if i decide to drive it up there and get a dyno tune done, what is that gonna cost in addition to the 3 tunes i already paid for? i definitely want vmp tunes in my car i just want to make sure im getting the right tune for my situation.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I have a 99 mustang gt with a 2 valve 5.4 it has comp cam 278ah cams, hps intake + all the bolt ons with the exception of headers,off road x pipe though.
I have ordered a trio of can tunes from you already today, maybe a little hastily, i am going to try them, if i decide to drive it up there and get a dyno tune done, what is that gonna cost in addition to the 3 tunes i already paid for? i definitely want vmp tunes in my car i just want to make sure im getting the right tune for my situation.

Please call us. (321) 206-9369 9a-5p Mon-Thur (off at noon for lunch daily).

Look forward to speaking with you.

bj

gtwo

Established Member
I spoke with Justin yesterday and believe we got everything figured out. thank you though.

Users who are viewing this thread