Camies

PONY MAN

Established Member
Any you guys wear camies ?
I was on another board & one guy posted about how it eeked him to see others wearing camies & never been in the military.
I have several pair of pants that I wear, they cool with me.
I'm prior service [ARMY ]
To me it like when I see someone in camies, it is the same as someone wearing thier favorite sports team appearell.
And of course, lots of peps wear them when hunting this time of year.
No biggie.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ghetto unless you are fishing or hunting. I really hate to see the prisioners wearing them while doing road work, At least dye them pink!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
People will bitch about anything that bugs them. I'm a vet, too.

I got issued 2 MARPAT uniforms & body armor from Camp Pendleton as a contractor. Most people get tri-color desert BDU's.
If you are not in line with the military dress code, either physically or appearance-wise, you are going to get noticed....some people should never wear something like that if they cannot fit the standard when working with the military.
Even then, there are idiots who "hate civilians" because they can, asking you why you are wearing "their" uniform (I have orders, and I can).
You know who they are, either career military or newbies who've never neen around military contractors....I've been mistaken for a Marine more than once.

My favorite is when some knucklehead asks how much I make....sometimes I'll tell them it's none of his business. If he persists, I tell him the truth, and watch him get pissed.
Too bad. I may have 20 years experience on him, 3 Good Conduct Awards, and a DD214.

One day, I wore a BDU top with a US flag on the right sleeve to a deli close to my workplace. It was something to wear as a fall jacket.
I had this absolutely clueless woman I pegged for a liberal-whiny-@zz ask me why I would wear such a thing.
Because I was in Bosnia, and I'm wearing it as a fall jacket because I can....

...and because it pizzes you off. :poke:

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
It bothers me when they have no Idea what people go through while wearing those things and the sacrafices they make. Just like when people get gold or platinum dog tags so they can call it bling WTF is that?

203Cree

Established Member
I personally don't care. I will say this. If they HAD to wear them all day everyday, they wouldn't want to wear them much after that.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I wear then all day 5 days a week. They are fine to wear but not all the time. I just laugh at people that are all "camoed Out" walking around walmart and what not. Unless you are in the Military and at work or are hunting, camo should not be worn for day to day clothing imo.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
you might be a redneck if: you go to the gun show to buy your clothes.

seriously, the pants are comfortable and they are about the same price as a pair of jeans plus they last longer. i wear them to work almost all the time. medium/long.

Users who are viewing this thread