Camera Mount?

03CobraDude

Is there any easy way to mount the camera on a convertible? I'm taking the car to an SCCA Solo II event and the 1/4 mile the weekend after Easter and would like to film at least one of my runs from inside the car. Does anyone have any easy way to mount the camera on the car? I don't want a permanent mount, just temporary. And nothing too expensive..

Thanks!

spp114

Established Member
Best buy has a suction cup mount for the glass that attaches to the bottom of a camera. Probably better suited for a regular camera than a video camera. Cost was $17.

Jefe

Established Member
I have the cruise cam. Takes a few minutes to snug it to the headrest bar but worked well for me

everythintek

Established Member
i know its not a vert, but this is the one i made

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

Last edited:

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
^^ not trying to be an ass or something but that does'nt look very safe to me just in case of an accident.i would not consider having a metal bar pointed to my head while i'm racing.JMO.

Amplejester91

Banned
^^ not trying to be an ass or something but that does'nt look very safe to me just in case of an accident.i would not consider having a metal bar pointed to my head while i'm racing.JMO.

+1 , even if the car gets a little tail happy you could be looking at a pretty interesting piercing

Jefe

Established Member
Good point....Technically the CruiseCam is dangerous too...Only used it once.

mounts2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread