came across sick deals

blksnakebite97

Established Member
local bad ass kid in town told bank he wasnt going to pay his car payments anymore, and basically ****off and come get it out of my yard, well they have yet to get it, so he is parting it out, and seing as though i am friends with his cousin he will trade me part for part. its an 02 gt. im getting the grey leather seats for trade of my shit colored tan. trading shitty 15 in rims for 17 in grey bullits for my cousin, and getting chin spoiler no cost for my cousin. Doesnt sound like a bad deal to me.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
sounds somewhat illegal to me, the other kid isn't so smart is he, but good deal for you

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
yeah lol my buddy did this (without the partout) about 7 years ago and is just now paying them back because the debt doesnt go away. they say it does within 7 years, but they end up selling the debt to someone else and it starts all over. Even though my buddies credit score plummeted and now is back up to a 650, the fact that he still had the repo on his record disqualified him for getting a house, even with 2x the down payment and being super financially secure today, which is why he is finally paying back the debt.

Whatever the difference is between his loan and what the bank sells it at auction for, they WILL come after him for. Just cause they repo it and you dont answer your phone for years doesnt mean the debt magically disappears. Hope he doesnt plan on financing anything or buying a house for the rest of his life.

idiots have to learn the hard way, and at least someone can take advantage of their stupidity.

einstein2v

Established Member
the way the economy is going. don't be so sure he doesn't get away with this...

Last edited:

blksnakebite97

Established Member
hahahaha this is so funny cause nothing is in his name he makes money, but does not ahve a job, all this is in his girlfriends name, and he told me he is gonna make her file for bankruptcy when it is over with.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
hahahaha this is so funny cause nothing is in his name he makes money, but does not ahve a job, all this is in his girlfriends name, and he told me he is gonna make her file for bankruptcy when it is over with.

Wow. What a GREAT thing to do to someone...:bash:

And if he doesn't have a 'job', what does he do? Sell crack, or himself?

Users who are viewing this thread