Came across quite a rare car

bam

Established Member
Evo VI T.M.E. I talked to the owner of the shop where I saw it and he said it's registered as a Mirage. It was in pretty nice shape.. just a few scratches. It really sucks that it's so hard to get these cars over here.

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

bam

Established Member
It's in great shape for what it's probably been through during the importation process. I don't know how many of the earlier Evos are in the U.S., but it's simply not worth the hassle to most people.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
nice car. that would be awesome to pay mirage insurance premiums on an evo :thumbsup:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
LHD???

Looks killer, but I would think he built it from a mirage here in the states vs having it imported? Did you ask him?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Evo VI T.M.E. I talked to the owner of the shop where I saw it and he said it's registered as a Mirage. It was in pretty nice shape.. just a few scratches. It really sucks that it's so hard to get these cars over here.

Car doesn't do much for me, but your sig made me LOL. :thumbsup:

bam

Established Member
LHD???

Looks killer, but I would think he built it from a mirage here in the states vs having it imported? Did you ask him?
The shop owner said it was imported by a guy in Florida and that the current owner was the second, stateside. I have no way to verify that, of course, but I tend to believe it.
Car doesn't do much for me, but your sig made me LOL. :thumbsup:
:)

Users who are viewing this thread