camber plates

m8trix00

Established Member
not sure if anyone has asked this in the past, I am dropping my 97 gt 2 inches with eibach springs, I have read many times that camber plates will be needed for proper alignment.

Anybody have any opinions on which brand to go with.

I noticed maximum motorsports are fully adjustable,
steeda? maybe?

thanks for any help with this issue.

m8trix00

Established Member
thanks khaine

The only reason I asked is because the maximum motorsport plates seem to be more "adjustable" than the steeda. The steeda plates are less expensive which is a plus. :p

khaine

Established Member
the other thing to take into account is how beefy the plates are...

with the MM plates you'll have to drill an additional hole in your strut tower for them, the steeda ones just bolt right on

m8trix00

Established Member
thanks khaine

yeah dude, I lowered the car last weekend, purchased the steeda plates yesterday so I will put them in this week. Believe it or not the alignment is not that bad but I dont want it to chew up my tires. Guess new wheels and the off road are next.

thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

khaine

Established Member
Re: thanks khaine

Originally posted by m8trix00
yeah dude, I lowered the car last weekend, purchased the steeda plates yesterday so I will put them in this week. Believe it or not the alignment is not that bad but I dont want it to chew up my tires. Guess new wheels and the off road are next.

thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

usually it isn't... depends on how low you go

m8trix00

Established Member
lowered

lowered it two inches, I will install the camber plates soon. Guess I will wait until my new wheels come in.

Users who are viewing this thread