Camaros are better than Mustang?

Rochard

Established Member
Check out the Wikipedia article for "Ford Mustang":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Mustang

At the bottom of the "1969–1970" section is the following....

"The Mustang is commonly cited as being slower than the Chevy Camaro. Camaros are better than Mustangs."

Seems like some Camaro fan is a bit pissed off, no?

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Its user edited, sign up log in and change it to whatever you want, and if the next guy dont like what you put, he'll change it.

I was looking at the Ford Car or Lincoln Car Wiki last week and it said the company was owned by Cadillac/GM. :rolleyes:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Its user edited, sign up log in and change it to whatever you want, and if the next guy dont like what you put, he'll change it.

I was looking at the Ford Car or Lincoln Car Wiki last week and it said the company was owned by Cadillac/GM. :rolleyes:

Are you serious? I thought Wikipedia was a reputable site... I didn't know it was like that!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell no. Teachers in highschool and college wont recognize Wikipedia as a reputable source. You can put anything on there you want. Eventually it is supposed to get approved but some stuff slips by like that.

Agentman

I Seent it
Established Member
"however, most camaros are owned by gay men so I'll stick with my Mustang"

hahahahaha, that's great. Alright who did it????

Last edited:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
yea most of the BS posted on wikipedia doesn't last more than 24 hours. They have a version of the repost police that would put ours to shame. People spend hours upon hours on that stupid site just triple checking everything. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

yea most of the BS posted on wikipedia doesn't last more than 24 hours. They have a version of the repost police that would put ours to shame. People spend hours upon hours on that stupid site just triple checking everything. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah seriously. Those pathetic nerds trying to maintain the integrity of their billion dollar entity. :rollseyes

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
funny, but a lot of those guys don't work for wikipedia, they just have an account name and a hard-on about certain topics//pages and have to make sure the information stays legit. I know some of these people (you meet all kinds in astrophysics) and trust me it is sad.

Rochard

Established Member
"however, most camaros are owned by gay men so I'll stick with my Mustang"

hahahahaha, that's great. Alright who did it????

I figured it wouldn't last long.

I love Wikipedia... pick a subject your interested in.... and you can spend hours on it!

Svets96

Established Member
Well, everything on wikipedia is BS, everyone including professors hack onto the sight and change stuff. Learned that in college.

Users who are viewing this thread