Camaro SS vs C6 ZO6 with a 100shot

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Thanks for delivering to me the first racing video involving the C6 Z06 :bowdown:

The second race must have been the Z06 without nitrous.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The first race the Camaro had a problem with his spray. It shut off and just sprayed fuel. The second run is when it was actually working.

BossZ06

Established Member
over at the corvette boards says he lost the motor on the #2 run
it sitting over at a dealer is what they are posting!

boss

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The SS is making around 620 I believe. I think he has some minor weight reduction as well but I am not sure. Yes, he is spraying a 200 shot.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
The SS is TRMN8ER, the same guy that raced the Ford GT in his white SS. It's cammed with bolt-ons and a 200 shot. The ZO6 burned out it's pistons on the second run, his car is too new to get a tune for the nitrous. That's got to suck.

DocEwww

Bottle Happy
Established Member
"i'm guessing it was putting down anywhere between 550-575 rwhp with a race weight of around 3300-3400 lbs and TRM's car 610 rwhp with a race weight of around 3600-3700. "

best info Ive found so far :shrug:

Last edited:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
SnakeEater said:
The SS is TRMN8ER, the same guy that raced the Ford GT in his white SS. It's cammed with bolt-ons and a 200 shot. The ZO6 burned out it's pistons on the second run, his car is too new to get a tune for the nitrous. That's got to suck.

Well, I'm sure he can afford a new engine anyways... Must be nice to be able to buy a $70,000 car and completely void the warranty, then fry your engine inside of a month of ownership.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
Well, I'm sure he can afford a new engine anyways... Must be nice to be able to buy a $70,000 car and completely void the warranty, then fry your engine inside of a month of ownership.
Absolutely, and I'm pretty sure the ZO6 still had the paper dealer tags on it too!

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
SnakeEater said:
Absolutely, and I'm pretty sure the ZO6 still had the paper dealer tags on it too!

it did. and the zo6 dynoed 445/430 stock if i remember correctly. i know the owner and helped install nitrous on his supercharged 05 viper last week. the vette will be running much stronger soon. :coolman:

slowbra001

**** a Ford
Established Member
610hp/630tq for the camaro. you also notice that on the second run, that take off from a much lower speed....and notice how the vette has to lift/change lane b/c of a truck or something. but none the less, that damn camaro is one hell of a highway car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread