Camaro Pricing released -- LS = $22,995 (base) / SS = $30,995 (base)

GetOffTheCar

Established Member
I thought they were out already. I have seen several already on the streets.

How did they get there??

steeltoe

Established Member
I have an email from GM that says pricing will not be available until it gets closer to the cars roll out in Spring 2009.
The attachment is from the 2010 Camaro website that GM has set up.
http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/insidestory/?id=cid00031
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Camaro Early Ordering said:
Q. How much will the 2010 Camaro coupe (available spring 2009) cost?
A. The actual Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for 2010 Camaro will be
announced closer to the start of production. But keep in mind that delivering
great value to our customers has been one of the hallmarks of Chevrolet and
previous Camaro generations. And the 2010 Camaro was developed with this
legacy in mind – to deliver great value against its core competitors in the areas of
style, technology, fuel efficiency and performance

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ive seen numerous challengers, no camaro's yet.

Wonder what Markup is gonna be. thats what will make or break them, they will either mark them up accordingly or try to rape (IE GTO) buyers and fail. Methinks that like the GT500 and other cars of this nature, there should be a maximum allowable dealer markup set. This will make sure units get sold and dont sit on the dealer lots, making the dealers have to order more, making the factor need to produce more. Right now, dealers are waiting it out with cars to get the most markup, thusly they arent buying more units and the factory cant justify making more, which kills the brand.

ViciousJay

Established Member
There wont be a mark up seeing how crappy the economy is, right now its a buyers market...

dealerships cant afford to mark these up they need business, escp ont eh domestic side of cars

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I have an email from GM that says pricing will not be available until it gets closer to the cars roll out in Spring 2009.
The attachment is from the 2010 Camaro website that GM has set up.
http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/insidestory/?id=cid00031

I think they released last night since today is when you can officially order it ... I think the pricing is pretty good for what you are going to get .. 2SS/RS package for just over 35k ..

http://media.gm.com/servlet/Gateway...monthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=49453

Crowley

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
$23K is a damn good deal for 300 HP. The SS is about the same price as a Challenger R/T with the performance of the SRT8 as well.

Here's hoping the 2010 Mustang GT doesn't get any more expensive so it'll remain the bang-for-your-buck king.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
30 k for 400 hp, boy id be tempted to buy this over a GT500

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
i think the V-6 is going to have 300hp...........mmmm? as much as our stock mustangs!! what an embarrasment.

Formula51

Established Member
I think they released last night since today is when you can officially order it ... I think the pricing is pretty good for what you are going to get .. 2SS/RS package for just over 35k ..

http://media.gm.com/servlet/Gateway...monthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=49453

Crowley

Not bad at all when you consider it is nicer than a $45k GT500 and will do everything that car does and more, with the one big exception of winning from stop light to stop light.;-)

Oh and since we are talking MSRP for a high optioned SS, have you guys gone to Fords website and built a fully optioned Mustang GT lately? The damn thing is like $34k!!!! $35k for a 2SS/RS is a steal in my opinion.

Last edited:

AaronK

Established Member
Really? Damn, maybe they'll sell a bunch of them... I remember seeing it in the transformers movie and everyone I talked to right after the movie was like "I'm sooo getting one of those when they come out!!!" :bored:

It's gonna be like half the GTO owners out there thinking "Oh, it's 400hp, there's no WAY you're mustang can beat me!" :lol1: :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread