Camaro Owners. Free Pizza @ Papa Johns, Aug 26

mustang_00

Established Member
is it just regional or every pj's??? i wanna see someone go down there and ask for there free pizza and then tell them that they drive a real car!!

Last edited:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
How do they ask for proof of said Camaro? Can someone here who has owns a Camaro paste their titles on this site? So I can photoshop it to look like I'm the owner so I can get a free pizza.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
just called 2 in SA..guys were like "uh i know nothing about that" said to try later when manager was there.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
he didn't find it; that site had all kinds of rules and conditions. seemed like a staged contest to me.

btw, i'm suing that guy for automotive discrimination. this is an outrage!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
he didn't find it; that site had all kinds of rules and conditions. seemed like a staged contest to me.

btw, i'm suing that guy for automotive discrimination. this is an outrage!

he just found it the other day. it was on the MSN home page. He had a replica built for their main HQ and the commercial, but now that they found his real one, they will sell the replica and replace it with the real deal.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
he just found it the other day. it was on the MSN home page. He had a replica built for their main HQ and the commercial, but now that they found his real one, they will sell the replica and replace it with the real deal.

What is funny to me is that he had been looking for his 72', but it turns out the car is a 71'!! LOL, I bet he wished that he remembered that before puting up a 250k dollar reward. Good thing is that someone made it fast for him!

Papa John finds long-lost Z28, offers free pizza to all Chevy Camaro owners

Users who are viewing this thread