Cam only A4LS1 GTO Rapes KB Cobra

04A4GTO

Established Member
My car 04GTO A4 with cam and mods in sig

I was MMOB when I lined up with a 03/04 Cobra. The Cobra owner asked me what I had done to my car, I told him I was cam only. I then asked what he had done and he told me a KB 2.3 blower or something like that. He threw me a rev earlier and it sounded evil as a merf. (yellow cobra btw in Memphis TN) so anyway I tell the cobra owner that he's going to kick my ass all over the place, he nods and agrees with me in a nice way. So we take off and we are even for a little bit, but then I start to slowly pull away. We let off around 100MPH with me about a full car in front. We pull over a the local sonic and chat, he wanted to know how much I was spraying, I told him nothing. So I opened my hood so he could look in and he was shocked that I didn't have a bottle. I asked to look at his engine cause I didn't believe he was actually driving a cobra with a KB, but sure enough he had one. So anyway I told him his car must have been sick or it was a fluke, so we drove out to an area that was a little more remote and we go from a dig again. And this time it was even worse, I pulled him off the line and kept it going until about 115 when I let off with a 2 1/2 car lead. he got raped like no bodies business. I got pics of his car and engine coming soon, and before you start throwing the BS flag you should remember this is April Fools and you should laugh a little more often :D

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Sounds similar to my race this morning, where I raped a twin turbo C6Z06 with my intake/exhaust/tune Cobra by 2 cars in a 40-140 roll race.

They are just as likely.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

I was MMOB when I lined up with a 03/04 Cobra. The Cobra owner asked me what I had done to my car, I told him I was cam only. I then asked what he had done and he told me a KB 2.3 blower or something like that. He threw me a rev earlier and it sounded evil as a merf. (yellow cobra btw in Memphis TN) so anyway I tell the cobra owner that he's going to kick my ass all over the place, he nods and agrees with me in a nice way. So we take off and we are even for a little bit, but then I start to slowly pull away. We let off around 100MPH with me about a full car in front. We pull over a the local sonic and chat, he wanted to know how much I was spraying, I told him nothing. So I opened my hood so he could look in and he was shocked that I didn't have a bottle. I asked to look at his engine cause I didn't believe he was actually driving a cobra with a KB, but sure enough he had one. So anyway I told him his car must have been sick or it was a fluke, so we drove out to an area that was a little more remote and we go from a dig again. And this time it was even worse, I pulled him off the line and kept it going until about 115 when I let off with a 2 1/2 car lead. he got raped like no bodies business. I got pics of his car and engine coming soon, and before you start throwing the BS flag you should remember this is April Fools and you should laugh a little more often :D
:lol: Gotta admit it, but you got me there :beer: There couldve been a lot of flamming ;-)

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
my 2.76 upper pulley termi took out a Bugatti the other day by about 1/2 car we were both doing about 280mph then at 285mph i shut it down, i reved him a couple times as my speedo was descending 1 at 175mph and the other at about 140mph, thnk goodness for my cooling mod helped out alot. good run with bugatti will post pics as soon as Gto04a4 does.....:lol1:

Ahhahaha...

joeason1010

Banned
Ya anytime a guy has a SLOW GM product I tell them how many car lengths they want cause I have seen a 2.2 KB on 22lbs never leave 4th gear and still destroy a heads cams 125 shot SS so unless your GM is running a shot of NX to blow engine out of the car or a big blower or turbo set up then I don't waste my time with you it's not worth me banging gears on the highway

NA_Cobra

Established Member

Hmmmm taking advantage of your opponent huh.. Why not try racing that same KB Cobra from a 60 roll and watch how the tables turn. Also the A4s go into over around 115-120mph.. The GTO of yours would get walked by the KB Cobra.

NA_Cobra

Established Member

With your mods, you have a 113-115mph car

Pntbll309

Established Member
Ya anytime a guy has a SLOW GM product I tell them how many car lengths they want cause I have seen a 2.2 KB on 22lbs never leave 4th gear and still destroy a heads cams 125 shot SS so unless your GM is running a shot of NX to blow engine out of the car or a big blower or turbo set up then I don't waste my time with you it's not worth me banging gears on the highway

Im surprised you get DSL in your trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread