Cam install question

tj04cobra

Established Member
Does anybody know what a shop would charge to do cams install on a 08 3v for me before I start calling around?. Anybody know the best place here in the Houston area for this job? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

txbull

Established Member
yes i do!! quartermile solutions is the only place to take it check my thread for the info
talk to les he is the man!!

LS1-Larry

Established Member
I havent used Les for motor work but I used him to repair my axel bearing and he was fast and fair priced and did good work!
John

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Na man I was asking this question for a girl I knew. I ended up putting the cams in the car myself. It wasn't near as bad to do as I thought. Quite simple actually. Glad I only had to deal with 2 cams instead of 4 lol.

Is it white with silver stripes and a Shelby spoiler? I was headed home last night and pulled up behind it and WOW did sounds amazing!!

tj04cobra

Established Member
Is it white with silver stripes and a Shelby spoiler? I was headed home last night and pulled up behind it and WOW did sounds amazing!!

Na this one is a black convertable. I put headers, off road x and the cams within the last few weeks, waiting on converter for it. I think I know of the car you are talking about tho if im not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread