Cam chop for your friday

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sounds pretty sweet, the old pushrods are some of the best sounding engines cammed. I really need to take my cats off so my cam stands out more.

The F303 Cam is definitely part of the Mustang "Back in My Day" starter pack.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
My buddy has an f cam hatch. Car isn’t very fast but it does sound good!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I have no idea if it will be fast. But I plan on forcing it to be fast by throwing a baby vortech kit on it. lol

crazycarlo

Established Member
Haha nice to put a name together. I'm on corral 5.0carlo lol. I've said it there
And I'll say it here sound good man. I deff love the Pypes.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Haha nice to put a name together. I'm on corral 5.0carlo lol. I've said it there
And I'll say it here sound good man. I deff love the Pypes.

Hah! That's funny. I remember back in the day you and I talked a few times about C head swapped cobras and Eaton swaps. I was building two Eaton swap cars at the time. Small world.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Hah! That's funny. I remember back in the day you and I talked a few times about C head swapped cobras and Eaton swaps. I was building two Eaton swap cars at the time. Small world.

Yep I remember. I finished my car enjoyed it for a while. Then I popped a head gasket or what I assumed happened. I had a toddler at the time and no free time to pull the motor. I sold the car to a company in SC that parted it out. Then I bought my fox. I wanted something that was cheaper and easier to work on. So far I love my coupe. It's been a project I can tinker with while its drive able. And much like your plans mine hopefully includes a vortech at some point.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I had the same stick in my 94, ported GT40 heads, GT 40 intake manifold, HD3550 trans, 3:73s, car ran good for what it was back then. Had several of the alphabet soup cams, always liked that F cam and the B cam too.

Users who are viewing this thread