calypso green terminator ** HD pics & Videos**

4valvecoupe

Established Member
the car is mechanically fine but needs paintand needs the interior finished ..
i was building my car to have the ultimate street bruiser and something i could drive to the track if wanted and throw down some nice numbers.., the car runs great fires right up no problems engine is from a 2003 - 2004 svt mustang cobra aka THE TERMINATOR , i have always loved the cobras and always wanted to do a modular conversion on a fox body,
the process began in 2008 when i got the first pieces to the puzzle a 4cyl lx coupe , 15x12 billet specialties and comple drive train from a wrecked 2004 svt cobra, from there we decided this was going to be a full out build ,.
the mustang coupe was completely stripped of all bolts lines fittings and started from scratch the engine bay was completely smooth and pained black up front we ordered almost everything from UPR catalog and ditched the stock k member , out back we tore out the rear end and i ordered a narrowed 9 inch 33 spline mouser axles ,i wanted the car to be reliable as possible while looking as bad-ass as possible... the car sits on 325/50/15 mt drag radials .
i originally planed on leaving the 6 speed in the car that's why the differential has 4.10 gears but due to my height 6'7'' and a prosthetic leg there was little space for a 3rd pedal , out went the 6 speed for a built c4. finally i had all the drive train pieces in play but no brakes on the car .
we ordered up some aerospace rear brakes for the back and went with the stock 13 inch brembos from 03/04 mustang cobra up front, i wasn't building a all out race car but more of a bad ass street car so there was no way i could do a manual brake kit , i told the guys i wanted this thing to stop if needed.. so they devised a very expensive way to stop..lol (very true) the 03/04 cobras use hydoboost the same pump that powers the power steering is used to apply the hydraulic pressure to the brakes.we decided to used the hydroboost system from the cobra aswell but,well since we converted the fox body to use a manual rack we took off the power steering pump we had a problem instead of puting the pump back on a robing horsepower from the engine we used a electric hydraulic pump to pump the required pressure to the brakes..
the engine is basically a bolt on cobra motor it uses a 1.74 upper pulley in combination with a 2lb lower . it has a jlt intake and a dragon single blade throttle body and full length headers, as for fuel it uses Aeromotive fuel kit with -10 lines all black lines and fittings over $2500 just in fuel kit 60lb injectors
the cars suspension is all tubular and chromoly no expenses spared!! K member, upper, lowers
the car was sitting in the interior shop for almost a year they where gonna redo the interior everything in black.. i fell out with the shop and got my car back with no interior , no door panles no headliner ..
i had the entire floor dynomatted for sound vibration and heat, the floorboards stay cool eve on the long drives
i ordered a new blak carpet and installed that , but still missing alot of trim pieces pictures included
the truck lock is missing the car has new door handles locks and window cranks has one seat not original as when i got the car back from the shop they were all missing. the car needs to be painted and has dents the clear is peeling in varoius places i have a video detailing as much as possible i have well over 30k into this project just some paint and interior and you have a show winner
things came up and i can no longer finish the car with the paint and interior done i would be asking 25k .i havent taken the car to the track because as it sits there are no seat belts..
i have the fuel door and stock hood wich also comes with the car

1993 lx coupe 4.6 superchaged
upr billet camber plates
upr chromoly k member
upr coilover kit
upr chromoly adjustable control arm kit
flamming rivers manual rack / shaft kit
QA1 rear adjustable shocks
full lenghth subframe connectors
narrowed 9'' rear end 33 spline moser axels
aeromotive a1000
billet high flow y block -10
billet 5/8" bore fuel rails
65 pound injectors
all black lines and fittings
16 gallon fuel/water cell 8/8
8 gallon ice box w/ pump for circulation
griffin 3 core radiator with E fan
billet specialties 15x12 rear
325/50/15 M/T drag radials
aerospace billet brakes with braided lines in rear
13-inch Brembo ventilated with PBR dual-piston calipers up front
custom electric hydraulic pump to assist the hydroboost brakes(very very expensive..)
msd 2 step
fully built c4 transmission with trans brake
full lenghth headers
1.74 upper pully
2lb lower
mgnaflow race headers full stainless
jlt intake
dragon single balde TB

REAL MONEY SPENT BEST PARTS just needs interior and some paint!!! all the hard stuff is done 7864572941

1993 mustang lx cope for sale supercharged modfox - YouTube

Mustang coupe slight work on radials - YouTube

4valvecoupe

Established Member
car sold twice on ebay BOTH TIMES BUYER is a no show....

786457241 let me know your offer ill even take trades on any cars/trucks also cars/trucks+ cash not interested in mustangs though

elcobrita

Established Member
Did this car ever sell? If not does the fox have a clean title and how many documented miles on the fox? Thanks

4valvecoupe

Established Member
****STILL AVAILABLE ***** I recently put the interior back in it new headliner door panels custom rear seat delete .. call me for any info im gonna update the pictures this week! 7864572941 im sorry i don't check my messages on here.

Users who are viewing this thread