[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

justinr1001

Established Member
Thanks for coming out and thanks for the runs! It was a blast(as always). That's a gorgeous 2013 Shelby you have. You should make a name on the site we talked about and join us for more meets. We're even wife-friendly as mine was hanging out with me tonight so bring yours next time. :beer:

Results?

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Justin beat the Shelby :) I'm good at this guessing stuff, wish I was in town to make it out to the meet. Next time.

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
We did a couple races. First race was very traction limited. Second race was better and I pulled on him a little bit.

04compgt

Established Member
Sounds like a fun night. I wish I wasnt out of the country. I would have loved to join in. I have been wanting to race a 2013 gt500 for a while now. Good kill Justin.

steveofiveo

Established Member
So has anyone stepped up to try you (AED car)? Every time some one posts a positive AED tune I always ask for a before and after dyno sheet and nobody will do it. I AM NOT a AED hater but . . . I'd like to see some kind of proof. If you put longtubes on your car you typically bring it to the dyno for a before/after dyno pull. Why not tunes ? I'm just saying.

Also, regarding your nitrous setup. Do you run two tunes ? Can you provide some details ?

Thx

S

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
So has anyone stepped up to try you (AED car)? Every time some one posts a positive AED tune I always ask for a before and after dyno sheet and nobody will do it. I AM NOT a AED hater but . . . I'd like to see some kind of proof. If you put longtubes on your car you typically bring it to the dyno for a before/after dyno pull. Why not tunes ? I'm just saying.

Also, regarding your nitrous setup. Do you run two tunes ? Can you provide some details ?

Thx

S

Nobody yet. I've had some PMs from people 6+ hours away saying they'll race me if I come to them, but I'm not interested in driving that far. I would meet halfway but they made it clear I had to drive to them.

Regarding my nitrous setup, I run one tune, with a switch to change from N/A to nitrous on the fly. My tuner and I spent a lot of time ironing out the kinks and figuring out how to make it work but the end result is definitely worth it. I don't know of anyone else running something like we are and it works flawlessly.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member

Thx

S

If it makes any difference, a stock BOSS 302 dyno'd in at 380 right before me and I hit 436

steveofiveo

Established Member
Nice try but . . .

How about same car on the same dyno.

Load tune "A" make a pull.

Unload tune "A" and load tune "B" and make a pull.

Compare results. How does everyone do this with header, x-pipes etc. But never a tune ?

Like I said before, I'm not here to hate but let's see what the difference is that's all.

If it makes any difference, a stock BOSS 302 dyno'd in at 380 right before me and I hit 436

steveofiveo

Established Member
I'd love to talk to you about the set up. I've used switch chips before on my fox bodies but wasn't sure how you pulled it off on the copperhead. What's the timing/AFR you shoot for ?

Thanks,

S

Regarding my nitrous setup, I run one tune, with a switch to change from N/A to nitrous on the fly. My tuner and I spent a lot of time ironing out the kinks and figuring out how to make it work but the end result is definitely worth it. I don't know of anyone else running something like we are and it works flawlessly.[/QUOTE]

DIB5.0

Established Member
I did this with my 11 and all tunes were very close only 1-2 hp/tq . These included AED, Lund, VMP, amazon and Brookspeed. VMP came in first with 16 hp while others were 12-14.

bobbyj

Established Member
I would love to get in on this as well. I am extremely happy with my tune and would like to see if an AED car would beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread