CALLING YOU OUT! Silver SRT8 Jeep off 121 ahd IH35

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
OK so here's the kill, although this guy THOUGHT he whopped my ass b/c he pulled 2 cars on me at the start and then i blew his doors off!

From a dead stop, light turns green, he launches HARD, i spin through 1st and half of second, still only 2-3 cars back, second starts to grab and the reeling in starts.... hit 3rd and blow by him with about 4 cars, we both slow down for railroad track, he pulls up next to my door, i am at about 55 in 3rd, i Hit it and take off, pulled about 3-4 cars and then hit 4th and am 10+ cars away....

THEN this guy has the balls to pull up next to me in his TANK, and say, "haha did you see that, you got whipped by a JEEP!" and kept talkin shit, I was like, "Whatever dude" gave him the thumbs up:thumbsup: and he turned.... What is it with these people? They pull you on the 60' and THINK they kill me? Come on... get a f'ucking clue!

Anyways, if anyone knows who this is, let him know he's a douche and to bring it and a video camera!!! What a tool!

He HAD to have some mods and I have 575 rwhp...

n2o-89fox

Established Member
why did you give him a thumbs up if he was talkin sh*t? Thumbs down was in order.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
reminds me of the time I saw a guy in a civic Si next to me :Laughing and slamming gears while I was cuasually taking off thinking he was beating me. Pressed the pedal on the right to the floor so the last thing he could see was my licsence plate. Dumbass he was, don't sweat it.

Last edited:

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
reminds me of the time I saw a guy in a civic Si next to me :Laughing and slamming gears while I was cuasually taking off thinking he was beating me. Pressed the pedal on the right to the floor so the last thing he could see was my licsence plate. Dumbass he was, don't sweat it.

Thanks bro!:beer:

AGMATTOCKS

Established Member
that reminds me of a 08 civic si tried to race me for a spot in the lane. he got his door blew off and i had an exhaust leak in my headers (i was on my way home to install my h=new ones) lol. ricers........

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
Nice story.....:shrug:

What car do you have and whats done to it.

'04 oxford white Cobra with (575 rwhp and 540 rwtq):
Kenne Bell 2.2H Supercharger 14#
kenne bell boosta pump
UPR CAI
Accufab Throttle Body
Metco Idler pulleys
LFP dual pass heat exchanger
62lb Fuel Injectors with harnesses
Custom tune
Diablo Mafia
Competition clutch (supports up to 900 hp)
Mac Tru-fit longtubes
Mac 3" Catback Exhaust
Mac catted H-pipe
IRS Billetflow Brace
IRS bushings
full length weld-in subframes

Andrew

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Yeah those things can take off from a stop. Just be ready next time not sleeping or spinning at the light!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If it makes you feel better I would be terrified to race a KB Cobra. Like the other guy said, don't sweat it.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Oh and by the way get the rematch on vid.

Yup. but before you do, upgrade your half shafts to level 5 and then slap some drag radials on.
By then your differential will need to be upgraded as well. actually, i'm surprised the factory traction loc is still in one peice, considering
your power level. btw- nice cobra you have there and good kill

Last edited:

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
Yup. but before you do, upgrade your half shafts to level 5 and then slap some drag radials on.
By then your differential will need to be upgraded as well. actually, i'm surprised the factory traction loc is still in one peice, considering
your power level. btw- nice cobra you have there and good kill

I have BFG drag radials.... half shafts are fine... I am thinking about upgrading the half shafts and putting some fat e/t streets out back and skinnies up front...

Thanks for all the kudos, guys.:beer:

Deuuuce

Established Member
Thread is full of great examples of why racing from a roll is a waste of time and proves nothing.

Not only are you on the wrong thread, it proves immediately which car is quicker usually without traction/play catch-up issues and in 1/2 the time of a dig race, eliminating a lot of risk.

6D9

Established Member
Not only are you on the wrong thread, it proves immediately which car is quicker usually without traction/play catch-up issues and in 1/2 the time of a dig race, eliminating a lot of risk.

Roll races are still pretty lame......I much rather see cars go from a dig. This way a bit of skill is needed unlike roll racing.

Users who are viewing this thread