Calling the experts... I have a head tick

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
I do. just turned 37k and it ticks too. been ticking since 33k, right after I bought the car. The tick comes and goes tho. some days on a cold start it will be loud, other days you cant hear it at all. sometimes once the car gets warm, it goes away. other days it gets louder. I have no f'n clue what it is. drives me nuts!!!!! The tick is the worst after letting the car warm up and do a whole bunch of redline shifts (like when I'm on my way home at 11 PM from work:) ) Anyways, the car still runs extremely strong. Had the tick when the car was stock at 33k miles, and now at 37k miles It has BBK L/Ts, O/R x, mag catback yada yada....... it still does it and it comes and goes. Final Verdict: theres ghosts in our engines that play tricks on us:eek:

jdogwelch

Established Member
Ticky Tocky

Tick Tick tick tick. Thats what I hear at any drivethrew. I was gonna get online today and research what it was about. Obviously I am not the only one who has it. Cool.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
Final Verdict: theres ghosts in our engines that play tricks on us:eek:

I agree. BMy only concern is running the car under boost, oh well I guess I'll just enjoy it and if the motor lets go I'll just leave the car in the garage until I can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread