calling Convertable owners

Goldy

Established Member
I was just at Kenny Brown Performance last Friday. They had an '03 Cobra coupe they had just put a roll bar in (I'm not sure how many points.) I can tell you it was a nice looking piece, nicely installed.

Might give them a call. This is the kind of thing Kenny Brown Performance specializes in. Should you call them, please let them know Howard of the Indy SVTOA chapter referred you. Along with Burd Ford, Kenny Brown Performance is one of our sponsors. Their number is 317.247.5320.

Good Luck.

Howard
Indy SVTOA Chapter Director

'99 Electric Green Cobra Convertible, Charcoal Interior w/ Black Top
#2632 of 4055, born on 5/26/99, arrived at the dealership on 6/9/99, took home on 6/10/99.

Dyno'd on 4/27/02:
295.4 hp/301.2 tq

'03 Triple Black Cobra Convertible
Arrived at dealership on 6/26/02, took home same day.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
dang, the back seat is pretty harsh now, those cross bars would make it positively sadistic. Can't have all that metal where my kids ride. Roll cage will have to wait for quite a while.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the pictures....

From what I can see Autopowers 4 point bar should be closest to the attached image plus have a removeable cross brace for use when at the track...

Postban, these bars are shown unpadded. You would want to pad them before putting kids back there, but from what I can see they don't take up nearly the room I expected them too.

Searching for credit card now...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread