Calling All Terminated SN95 Cobras

The Mongoose

Established Member
If you have a SN95 Cobra that has been "terminated", please post up some pictures. I'd really love to see engine shots, as well as any other pictures you want to post up. Also, if you know the car's RWHP/RWTQ, post that up too.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
My 94 cobra

7-3-11cobra010.jpg

7-3-11cobra015.jpg

Dave's First Run.MOD - YouTube

Mustang Matt

Established Member
My question is, who was the first to do it?

I know Terminated97 was one of the early ones. Is your name Bill? There was a guy named Bill that had a lot of documentation I used when doing my swap.

sn94cobra and I were doing the swap at the same time, I think he finished before I did. He's got the cleanest swap I've seen. His car is an 03/04 Cobra in a 94 shell. :)

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I bought it from a member on here(fhattcat) who bought it from Bill I believe. Bill is the one who did the swap.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Dude my car has been all over. Started off in Colorado then sold to fhattcatt in Maryland. Then I bought it, I'm in Chicago. I then sold it to a kid in Iowa and then he sold it to a guy in Texas. Lol. Who knows where it's at now.

Sent from my iPhone

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Also I took an 04 hydroboost line cut the end off & had a welder weld my old 97 fitting on it, turned out perfect.
Edit> in order to use the 04 powersteering pump
IMAG0210.jpg

Last edited:

redrocket16

Established Member
2 Questions if I may add to this thread:

1) What hood's are you running with the setup? Some have pictures and I would assume most use a Cowl or Cobra R style

2) DId you install just the top end of the motor on top of your stock 4.6 bottom end or did you completely swap motors and all? Obviously the 94 Cobra swap is complete but what about those who had the 4.6 already in place?

Users who are viewing this thread