Calling all Shelby owners in Wichita, KS.

Darth Racer

Established Member
I work at Learjet and leaving work yesterday I noticed a '13 Shelby (candy red w/white stripes) parked in the southwest section of the new parking lot. He was parked away form any other vehicles....I don't blame him. Does anyone have an idea of you this guy is? The car still had the 30 day temp tag on it. It's the first '13 I've seen in Wichita. I'd like to ask him what he thinks of his'13 and compare notes with my car.

03outlaw

Established Member
I think his name is Steve, he just picked it up. I have one on order, but not sure when it will be in Wichita..lol

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
yep that steves car met up with him today and went for a ride and grabbed lunch.Awesome car and that color looks great in person. From what he told me he loves the car and it has every option exceot glass roof. What did you order shane?

Joe

Darth Racer

Established Member
yep that steves car met up with him today and went for a ride and grabbed lunch.Awesome car and that color looks great in person. From what he told me he loves the car and it has every option exceot glass roof. What did you order shane?

Joe

Does Steve (what is his last name?) come to this forum? I'd like to contact him at work (Learjet) and take a look at his car.

SteveWK

Established Member
That's me. You are more than welcome to check it out. I'll PM you my extension at work. I haven't had much time to really check out all it can do yet, but I am going to spend more time messing with all of the traction control modes and what not this weekend. It's by far the most powerful car I have driven and I'm taking everything in baby steps especially when it comes to corner carving. The last thing I need to do is swap ends. I can hardly wait until it cools off and I can get some good air for the engine to breath.

Steve

03outlaw

Established Member
Hey Joe,

I was going to order all options aside from glass roof, but after talking to Darren which I trust big time when it comes to these cars, I decided I did not need a few options. Plus I actually like the Standard rims. With that said I ordered:

Sterling Grey with Black Stripes
Racaros
Electronic Package w/Nav
Shaker Pro System

I will let you all know when I pick it up.

Darth Racer

Established Member
That's me. You are more than welcome to check it out. I'll PM you my extension at work. I haven't had much time to really check out all it can do yet, but I am going to spend more time messing with all of the traction control modes and what not this weekend. It's by far the most powerful car I have driven and I'm taking everything in baby steps especially when it comes to corner carving. The last thing I need to do is swap ends. I can hardly wait until it cools off and I can get some good air for the engine to breath.

Steve

Great! yes, it takes time to get used to the power. I'm fairly used to mine now. However, I only race it at the dragstrip.....except for one youtube vid of my car doing a 60-160 blast back in April of '11. :D

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Hey Joe,

I was going to order all options aside from glass roof, but after talking to Darren which I trust big time when it comes to these cars, I decided I did not need a few options. Plus I actually like the Standard rims. With that said I ordered:

Sterling Grey with Black Stripes
Racaros
Electronic Package w/Nav
Shaker Pro System

I will let you all know when I pick it up.

yeah i agree the base wheels look aweosme over the SVTPP wheels thats just my opinion. Cant wait till you get it. I still havnt seen darrens boss yet

Users who are viewing this thread