Calling all Mass, CT and New Yorkers!!!

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Welp, since louis and chris can't make it on the 21st due to another event, our search for a date continues lol. Any more suggestions? Post up!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
28th... My Vote is party at Christians house. We can all meet somewhere off of 95. Time is ticking!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Join us for the Le Papa Car Show, October 28th, benefit the kibbeh and tabouli fund yerrrrrrr!!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
28th... My Vote is party at Christians house. We can all meet somewhere off of 95. Time is ticking!!!

I am down, lets try and make this happen, halloween performance fest '12!!:banana:

Join us for the Le Papa Car Show, October 28th, benefit the kibbeh and tabouli fund yerrrrrrr!!

LOLOL Kibbehh shibeneehehe

I'm good for the 28th! Come on guys lets do this

As am i, should we start a new thread with dates? Nick check on Louis and friends out in NY :rockon:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Louis should be good for the 28th..he's gonna run it by the crew and figure out what they're gonna do for fuel lol but the 28th is lookin good guys!!

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
The 21st is when I'm getting my fenders rolled with a few others and also doing a pig roast with the HPR guys up in Pepperell. And are rain date is the 28th.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The 21st is when I'm getting my fenders rolled with a few others and also doing a pig roast with the HPR guys up in Pepperell. And are rain date is the 28th.

Forgot about this... I'm having my fenders rolled for this event..

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^^^dude under the skirt over there..stay put will ya?

and MassDSGSvt...that would be tits if you could bring some fellows as well to join the fun providing it does not rain the 21

Users who are viewing this thread