Calling all Houston 98 cobra owners

Tx_Diablous

I build them she drives
Established Member
I now have AutoTap for data logging and would like to log another 98 cobra to use to compare to mine so I can work on a list of what the system reports and what the norms are. Is anybody out there (Houston area)?
Let me know and I can make you a file of your log if you would like. If anyone has data logged with AutoTap and would like to share please let me know.

jlg32281

Established Member
I'm on the east side of houston. My car is dang close to stock, only mod that would affect data logging in the slightest would be the flowmaster mufflers, everything else is bone stock down to the air filter. I'm busy with finals at school right now, but when they're over, i might be able to help you out.

Koval7887

Established Member
I haven't seen you around on here in a while...did you experience any property damage with that fat hurricane over the summer?

Tx_Diablous

I build them she drives
Established Member
I lost a bit, almost everything in the garage. Mostly stuff that can all be replaced. Saved the Cobra....lol
So how is the car doing?

Last edited:

Koval7887

Established Member
its good. actually just drove it tonight and will tomorrow for the first time in like 6 weeks. I didn't think that i'd be driving it until April or May but we had a lot of rain today and the salt washed away and it is going to be 64 tomorrow which will be a record. Just the other day it was like 13 degrees here. lol. I envy your habitat!!!...I'm glad to hear that your family is safe, that's all that matters. Its cool that you saved your car too. What else is new? Did you do any new transformations to your car? How's that engine building coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread