Calling ALL Colorado Terminator owners!

Pantera1

Established Member
We could meet up off lincoln or castle pines or somrthing then cruise to red rocks. That would be a decent middle point for everyone

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
We could also meet up at the outlets area in Castle Rock. Then as a group we could toss around ideas as to cruise route and photo ops. I posted about meeting up in Castle Rock on the Colorado Terminators FB page. I will keep this updated as info comes to me.

Bring the guys from Fort Carson too. The more the merrier!!

Hostlntent

Established Member
Damn too bad I'll be missing this. I'll still be deployed for this one; I'll be looking forward to the next one for sure!

Planter

Banned
'm in Denver, and I will be glad to bring the camera and do rolling shots for those that want them. It just requires an open front passenger seat for me to be able to get good pics.

free of charge. if you have something in mind, let me know, see what I can do. Should be around that weekend.

Shoot me a pm if you have questions or anything.

Planter

Banned
Its been raining and hailing down here in the springs for a week straight!!!

this weather pattern needs to move it on out. been raining here in Denver since monday morning. now various weather models are predicting 2" - 12" of snow this weekend in Denver. :nonono:

this nonsense is getting real old. cutting into my hiking and climbing time too. :fm:

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
I got 3 comments on the CO Terminator FB page about meeting up in Castle Rock and going from there. I'll do some asking around and get some more info.

Sorry for the lack of posts and info.

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
So after a quick repost on FB, we are finally getting somewhere with this.

Here is what I got so far:
May 30th - Mile High Mustangs is doing a birthday cruise/poker run that day. Starts at 9am, meets at the Shelby Museum. So this day is out.
May 31st - This seems to be the running favorite. There is the Aurora Airstrip attack that day also.

How does the 31st work for everyone??

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
So here is the latest info:

Sunday, May 31 2015
Meeting at the Outlets in Castle Rock (not sure of the EXACT location at the outlets)
Time is noon (subject to change based on a FB poll on Colorado Terminators page).

Once the results for the poll are in, the time will be finalized then.

If anyone has a time suggestion, please feel free to post it here or send me a PM.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding while we try and get numerous people from a wide area all on the same page.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
hey guys iam out I have to leave town for work and wont be back until the 16th of June, I wont even make Fun Ford weekend :mj: Hope everything works out for the rest of you. I will be cruising upto RMMR.

Users who are viewing this thread