Call of Duty: W&W - xbox live people come in

Graves

Established Member
Can an Admin or Mod uncombine the PS3 thread from the Xbox 360 thread, please?

Going to be a little confusing with gamer-tags and what not.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Can an Admin or Mod uncombine the PS3 thread from the Xbox 360 thread, please?

Going to be a little confusing with gamer-tags and what not.

i guess we can all share if we have to lol. Just keep a list of PSN ppl in your post and I'll keep a list of XBOX ppl.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Is this U.S Army ranks? I am picking it up tonight

Mayo5

Established Member
****, ofcrouse the only time the UPS has ever came to the house before 7, is today. Won't be able to play till tomorrow.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just picked it up at walmart they had three left. I played the story about twenty minutes then went to online. The story seems pretty damn intense and realistic. I got dominated online because I was playing with a bunch of people who were obviously buddies. Anytime you see three people walking around together you know your screwed. I have some stuff to do tonight so I won't get to play much but the story part seems good, im not sold on online yet but alot of that is because I miss all my level thirty something perks from COD4. Again my name is taker4u2nite if anyone wants to add me.

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
Hey guys, there's already a few threads floating around on the game itself so let's try to keep comparison and game-related questions in the other threads. I can see this one getting cluttered very quickly. I think we should try to keep it to Live and Live experience related material only.

Anyways, my 360 gamertag is TheSuperFupa. I will be on a lot.

Blow-n-by-u

Banned
Hey guys, there's already a few threads floating around on the game itself so let's try to keep comparison and game-related questions in the other threads. I can see this one getting cluttered very quickly. I think we should try to keep it to Live and Live experience related material only.

Anyways, my 360 gamertag is TheSuperFupa. I will be on a lot.

I think ive played with you before....Think it was Halo 3 though? Maybe i dunno name sounds really familiar

Users who are viewing this thread