Call of Duty 2 (PC)

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
Anyone have this? I just picked it up this weekend. I was gunna get it when it came out, but never got around to it. The first one was great, and this one is even better. (I just finished the Russian campaign, it kicks)
ANyone still play multiplayer on this game? I need some SVT competition!

CobraJohn01

Established Member
I have it. I got it right before Christmas. It's an awesome game but I got hooked on Day of Defeat: Source right before I got C.O.D. 2 so I've been playing that a lot more. Both a good games though. I haven't tried the multi-player on C.O.D. 2 yet though.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
COD2 is an awesome game for the PC but the multiplayer version sucks. Day of Defeat is the one to get if you want to play a WW2 Multiplayer online.

MuscleHead

Banned
DAy of defeat is a POS sell out.. i hope valve blows up those cheap assholes. They make so much money but they charge you to play DOD source.. that's a shame.. what a way to loose fans.

anyway. call of duty 2 is an AMAZING GAME! yeah the mutiplayer version is ehhh.. but the single player is very intense. Game gets a 10/10 from me. Very well worth the money you won't be upset :thumbsup:

simpman

game artist
Established Member
MuscleHead said:
DAy of defeat is a POS sell out.. i hope valve blows up those cheap assholes. They make so much money but they charge you to play DOD source.. that's a shame.. what a way to loose fans.

:

How is Day of Defeat a sellout? It's 20 bucks standalone. I bought HL2 with CODSource and DOD included. When DOD Source came out it was a free download for me. Hell of a deal and definitly worth it.

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
COD 1 and 2 are simply the best first person PC games ever produced. Bar NONE. YOu need to play it on the highest settings with a good set of powered sub woofer speakers turned way up .....

My neighbors think there is an actual war going on in my house.

Wait until you reach the American campaign and Point Du Hoc.

I have actually played both games a few times in a row .... Will start them over again ..... They ARE that good.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Hurtgen + a Springfield on multiplayer = Most fun you'll ever have in your life.

I <3 Call of Duty.

Users who are viewing this thread