California

CAM09

Established Member
Not sure if this is the correct section to post but hey lol.....

I may be moving from Ohio to California sometime soon, Just tryn to see if the mustang scene is big. Let me know were the good areas are in the state or city meet location something like that.

Thanks Guys and Girls.

CAM09

Established Member
Srry guys just found the section to post this lol but good input would still be nice.

oldmodman

Established Member
I was born and raised in California.

During the time I spent growing up (and loving cars) every drag strip and race track in Los Angeles has closed, all due to urban development. When they start building houses near a track the people moving in start complaining about the "noise, smell, and people" around the track.

California is the least car friendly state I know of.

Hopefully Julie will see your thread and post. She knows where all the meet & greet fun car shows are around SoCal.

But even casual street racing is just about dead. Too many cops, too much crowding. No open road to run on until you are way out in the desert. Even the local mountain roads are very heavily patrolled these days.

arc00ta

Established Member
Wickedstangs seems to be a good active group down here in SD. My chief recommended me to join but I am just about to move north. (Wickedstangs, you might remember him, he's blueboss on the forum).

Just be thankful you're in the mustang crowd, I recently came over from 4th gen f-bodies and there isn't as much of a tight knit community as there is with the fords.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Are you moving to southern cali, or northern cali? both places have a good car scene just have to know where to look that's all. :D

wickedstangs

Established Member
Wickedstangs seems to be a good active group down here in SD. My chief recommended me to join but I am just about to move north. (Wickedstangs, you might remember him, he's blueboss on the forum).

Just be thankful you're in the mustang crowd, I recently came over from 4th gen f-bodies and there isn't as much of a tight knit community as there is with the fords.

Yes I do real nice guy...

Users who are viewing this thread