California KB Owners.

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Just kinda need an idea of pounds of boost your running and what you are putting down at the wheels both HP and TQ number. On 15 pounds I'm putting down 557 RWHP and 478 Torque. No boosta pump with 55 pound injectors.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Vindication
Just kinda need an idea of pounds of boost your running and what you are putting down at the wheels both HP and TQ number. On 15 pounds I'm putting down 557 RWHP and 478 Torque. No boosta pump with 55 pound injectors.

548rwhp and 547rwtq on 17psi at the gauge with a 2-3/4 pulley stock injectors and BAP.:lol:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
nice numbers. :thumbsup: the kb @ 15psi and 55lb injectors is the same exact setup i was looking at. are you running on danny's tune or the kb one?

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
I'm running Dannys tune. Though I believe it way off. I'm probably going to head back Monday to the shop. Something is very fishy here. RDSZ what chip are you running? Funny I made more HP but the Torque is so much more different. Weird.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
I have the KB chip; but running more boost than you I think thats where the torque comes from. Do you have any other mods? I will get the 55s injectors because I think my car will make more HP with them. Also I had my car dyno at dannys dyno.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Very nice numbers, I am getting the same set up, but haven't decided if I will get the BAP or up the injectors, since I'm only going to be running 15 lbs of boost. I don't want the KB chip though I need a Custom tuned chip.

Last edited:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
So you do not need to run the BAP if you are going to run 55lb injectors correct? Sorry N00b QUestion :(

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
So you do not need to run the BAP if you are going to run 55lb injectors correct? Sorry N00b QUestion :(

I think some people are running BAP with the 55s to be a little safer, not 100% sure on that.

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
my car also threw a code so my SES light came on. I'm running rich bank 1. I'm probably taking it back to Danny tomorrow for some more tuning. We'll see how it goes from there.

jonas

Established Member
vindication
it may be a bad injector, you just installed a set of 55's right?

danny would know, hes like the guru of boosted svt's

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
nice numbers. :thumbsup: the kb @ 15psi and 55lb injectors is the same exact setup i was looking at. are you running on danny's tune or the kb one?

Allan, do you remember the temperature that day? I think was close to 100*. I think if we go back we might dyno higher hp for all the cars that were there that day with cooler air now.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
yeah it was right around 95-100* that day. the cooler weather will be a big help. i think your tires were slipping on the rollers too - we should consider putting a couple ppl in the backseat if danny will let us.

Users who are viewing this thread