California Gun buy-back pics

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Nope, usually if someone knows what a tax stamp is & knows what pre-86 means they tend to know what they are talking about.

How did you guys go about getting the form 4 aprroved? I ended up having to get a trust set up since the local Chief LEO won't sign off on MG's.

My dad had to go to a judge after the local PD refused to sign a cleo. We now have an LLC. We had a lawyer do it. We are thinking about moving to a Trust. Did you have a lawyer write it up for you?

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
My dad had to go to a judge after the local PD refused to sign a cleo. We now have an LLC. We had a lawyer do it. We are thinking about moving to a Trust. Did you have a lawyer write it up for you?

Yeah Lawyer at my dads work did it for us, its nice because my whole family is on it so any one of us can posess whatever we have on there.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Yeah Lawyer at my dads work did it for us, its nice because my whole family is on it so any one of us can posess whatever we have on there.

Same my whole family has stuff under it so we can all bring each others firearms to the range. My brother was rolling up to the range at 19 with a m-16 and a SBR UMP clone.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Same my whole family has stuff under it so we can all bring each others firearms to the range. My brother was rolling up to the range at 19 with a m-16 and a SBR UMP clone.

Wish I could afford am M-16, but I don't have 16k to spend on a gun, one day I'll get a lightning link & that will be good enough for me

Users who are viewing this thread