California drivers beware!!!! CHP ALERT

speedster356

Established Member
There are currently unmarked white, 2004 explorers on the freeways. CHP< has them, only thing that you can tell by, is the door isignia star. I almost got tagged by one tonight, on the 101, just north of the 405. This CHP was pulling over a van that wanst stopping, he might have thought it was a joke or somthing, but yes... Hes a real cop. BEWARE< watch for those headlights in your rear view mirror.... Just another set of lights to remember for us fellow stangers. MIKE>

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
yea, sounds like the NHP/RSPD using a few blue 1500 silverados. they are stock with a little darker tint to hide the light bar.

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
Yeah there's alot others in sacramento i have seen a few supercharged regals pulling people over and I;m not kidding about this 1 i have also seen a Sentra Spec V, with lights on a couple ricers in the sacramento area as well. the best hting to do is be safe theres not telling anymore

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Watch for the all white Camaro's to. My friend just got pulled over by one of those a few months back on the 210-W. I think they are just pissed because they aren't driving SVT Cobra's as CHP cars.

Blue03Snake

Established Member
In michigan, we have CTS-V's, Aston Martin Vanquish's, Camaro SS, SSR's...those were all during Woodward Weekend though, so there probably not always out.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I've seen the white LS-1's on Hwy 5 but not the explorers.

If they have radar on I know they are there. But the CHP is adapting and unfortunately too well.

Users who are viewing this thread