Cali peeps

sleepin 4.6

Established Member
So i was curious if there are any ever meets out here in Cali? The reason I ask its because I am debating bringing my cobra out here from Missouri or if I should just sell it and get something else out here. Car still sits with 47,xxx miles on it. Any opinions? Everyone has one!

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Bring ur ride to cali there is meets but u gotta look for them lol. Well I'm from norcal there's a 2 clubs that I know of one is svtoa they cruise every sat up in sac and like once a month they do a long cruise they are located in sac. The other one is stangup fam they are located in frisco from what I know they also do meets and cruise but they are to far from me. Well if u going to live in socal just google clubs I'm pretty sure there is meets out there. Nice ride by the way

sleepin 4.6

Established Member
Bring ur ride to cali there is meets but u gotta look for them lol. Well I'm from norcal there's a 2 clubs that I know of one is svtoa they cruise every sat up in sac and like once a month they do a long cruise they are located in sac. The other one is stangup fam they are located in frisco from what I know they also do meets and cruise but they are to far from me. Well if u going to live in socal just google clubs I'm pretty sure there is meets out there. Nice ride by the way

I figured there had to be something. Always willing to make a trip out of it to see some nice cars. Thanks!

SlowSVT

Established Member
Go to Socal Terminators. Not NE but close enough. There are lots of Mustang activity in cali. I went to a meet and swore I would never do that again. Things got a bit out of hand.

Bring your car out here rather then going though the hassle of selling it and then buying a new one. Hell I'll even drive it out here for you if you pay for my plane ticket.

Where do you plan to settle? PM me if you have any questions.

Russ

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm in San Diego. There's a few clubs down here. There's also a few up in the LA area. There's a big show going on this upcoming weekend at Knotts Berry Farm.

Tremor

NO MERCY
MustangRacers.com :rockon:

SoCal

-We have weekly meets and we take our Mustangs to the track :beer:

Knotts Show should have around 1000 Mustangs :)

Users who are viewing this thread