CAI's for Terminators

Bascom123

Established Member
What are your favorite CAI's guys! I have a JLT that the paint is all peeling and the gang at JLT have been less than helpful in getting it fixed so I am looking for nice alternatives. What do you all recommend?

Hit me!

Its on a 2003 Termi Vert, with 500HP.

Goldy

Established Member
You're going to get many passionate responses on this one. I have a Demolet 'Tunable Induction' system for my '03 Cobra (used to be called 'DenseCharger'). URL: http://www.tunableinduction.com/

I've been E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y pleased with both the performance the product offers, and the service John Demolet provides. HP/TQ increases are very noticable and I believe they are the highest of the common CAI's.

My .02 worth. Good luck.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I loved my K&N FIPK II for my terminator. I would have used nothing other than that.

Red10thcv

Established Member
Both are good.

You can buy a DenseCharger used at a really great price just remember to use a prefilter to keep water away from the filter. The K&N filter has really good power gains and for me it just looks meaner. This choice is like shifters and cat-backs. Good luck. Terminators Rule, but this is just my .02 cents.

nrmustang

Established Member
I have had 2 03' Cobras with the demolet kit, and my current car has developed a wandering idle.

Which led me to look at the intake possibly messing with the MAF.

Sure enough, where the two elbows connect it is now loose (yes even with the set screws tightened) and I have a vacuum leak.

This kit has never impressed me by the quality (or lack of).

But powerwise it has shown big gains, but I will be getting rid of it due to quality issues.

OrangeVenom04

Established Member
i had the jlt cai on my cobra for awhile and never had any problems. i would never go with anything diff. but its like red10th said, its all about preference.

Users who are viewing this thread