Cai

kidlightning5

Established Member
Hey guys, what Cai should I get I was going to get a chickenears stage 1 but it's not in stock and I don't want to wait. What should I get? Thanks

jerardogav

Established Member
I have the K&N its good but I love how the JLP intake looks. So either would be good the K&N is about 2xx and the JLP is I think 5xx

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
A buddy of mine has a JLP CAI sitting in his garage that I gave to him two years ago.. Maybe he would be willing to let it go for a nominal fee. (Kevin from Motion Dynamics) PM. me if your interested....

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Love my Chikenears Stage 3 setup....maybe if the Lightning community harangues Tim enough, we can get him to whip up some more CoolAid boxes ;-)

Last edited:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Stage 3 Cool-Aid here and lovin it. Tim is pretty quick about things and Im sure he will have some more in stock soon

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Love my Chikenears Stage 3 setup....maybe if the Lightning community harangues Tim enough, we can get him to whip up some more CoolAid boxes ;-)

I think thats the coolest looking setup imo.
I had the jlp ram air setup and liked it a lot, until I got my whipple, then it wouldnt fit, and I didnt feel like shaving down my whipple intake to make it work.

qwklightning

Established Member
Whats not to like about the Chickenears Stage 3 system. I'd wait till he gets some in stock, Tim is pretty quick and has great customer service.

ViciousJay

Established Member
LFP 12" filter and adaptor ring is all you need, if you want bling go with what the others said if you want performance go with something cheap and effective like i mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread