Caffeine

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
:cuss:

I hate it.

I divulged in my usual sweet tea at dinner, and I guess I drank a little too much because it's 4 am and my toes are still wiggling...I never wiggle my toes.

Adam.L.

Established Member
I drink coffee all day. I've become so accustomed to the caffeine that it does not keep me awake (with or without coffee I only sleep about 5 hours per night anyway).

The only disadvantage to drinking this much coffee is that I can not sleep late on weekends without waking up with an immense headache.

DesertMach

Established Member
CentennialVert said:
:cuss:

I hate it.

I divulged in my usual sweet tea at dinner, and I guess I drank a little too much because it's 4 am and my toes are still wiggling...I never wiggle my toes.

Haha, I hear ya, I don't drink coffee or sodas, but I do have an occasional cup of tea.
Everytime I have tea, the hair on my head begins to tingle, my body get jittery, and I'm guaranteed no sleep for the next 12 hours..... :rolling: :rolling:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I take a caffeine pill every morning when I work...keeps me productive enough to get to lunch.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i can drink a mountain dew or a pepsi at midnight and be asleep by 12:30. I do love caffeine though, i definatly need it sometimes to stay awake through my 9:30am class.

50 Proof

Established Member
Caffeine makes me shit. I don't know why but it works as a laxative for me. I have to stay away from the stuff.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
^--- That's awesome

I used to be addicted to caffine when I was younger. Then my school changed and sold only caffine free cokes, which caused me to get migranes/headaches everyday if I didn't get a coke with caffine by noon. So then one summer I finally got off of it by drinking less and less coke and more and more caffine free coke. Finally I was just drinking caffine free coke and then just stopped drinking cokes all together. When I did this, I lost 10-15 pounds which was awesome.

These days, I drink water 99% of the time and have saved LOTS of money since. The only time caffine makes me tingle, is when I took some caffine pills in college and my whole face and my hands were tingling. It was weird...but other than that I can drink a coke with caffine and it wouldn't affect me at all.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i had one of those "Redline" energy drinks the other day because i needed to get alot of work done that afternoon or come on the weekend and i didnt want to come on the weekend. the bottle says to take half, i chugged the whole thing. made me tingly all over and hyper. all the work got done and then some.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If you can't sleep, take some shots of alcohol:idea:

You can always drink a bottle of Nyquill:xpl:

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Riddlaontheroof said:
If you can't sleep, take some shots of alcohol:idea:

You can always drink a bottle of Nyquill:xpl:

If I'm going to drink a bottle of anything, it's going to be cough syrup...that oughta put me flat on my ass, with purple dragons having a war with chocolate chip muffins on my chest.

Usually it doesn't really affect me. I drink a redbull or something similar in the morning on my way to work and it makes me more alert...I guess like people who drink coffee. I, personally, can't stand coffee, and it gives me the shits like crazy...so I steer clear. I don't know what it was last night, though. I toes were wiggling, and I couldnt' keep my feet still...I tossed and turned until almost 5:30 this morning. Luckily I'm off work til monday or I definately would have overslept.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
thomas91169 said:
i had one of those "Redline" energy drinks the other day because i needed to get alot of work done that afternoon or come on the weekend and i didnt want to come on the weekend. the bottle says to take half, i chugged the whole thing. made me tingly all over and hyper. all the work got done and then some.

where do you get that stuff I've always wanted to try it but could never find it

Users who are viewing this thread