Caffeine & Octane-April 7th!

Zemedici

Established Member
...from what I've heard (and the pictures I've seen), sounds like I missed a really great C&O...I sure hope next month will be the same!

Things going on this weekend, Saturday, April 13th:

Pep Boys Grand Opening Car Show (being put on by Georgia Regional Mustang Club)
3638 Cobb Pkwy N.
Acworth, GA 30101
Time: 10am - 4pm
Music, Door Prizes, Awards & Complimentary Hamburgers & Hotdogs

Dallas Hwy Cruise-In
Corner of Barrett Pkwy & Dallas Hwy
Time: 3pm/4pm till dark (or later)
Those of us with the Georgia Regional Mustang Club going to Pep Boys will be attending to this afterwards.

Shift Atlanta
3232 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
8pm - 11pm

Are you going to all 3? I've got work til 4.

05 Mustang

Established Member
Are you going to all 3? I've got work til 4.

I'm definitely going to Pep Boys, and I'll be stopping by the Dallas Hwy cruise-in for a bit.....regarding the Shift Atlanta event, I'm pretty sure I'll be going, just not 100% sure yet. If you like, I can keep in touch with you and let you know if I do go.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Darn.

Man, it sounds like I missed out on a great C&O this past weekend. Damn. I was really looking forward to it too.

I got my Cobra up and running on Monday come to find out that the reman. alternator that I bought from Ford, was a defective unit and my Cobra died again on Monday afternoon and I had to get it towed back to the shop. Awesome. I went ahead and called up Jamie, the owner of Start 'N Charge Alternators, and ordered a heavy-duty, custom unit from him. He's a great guy to deal with and started building my alternator as I was on the phone with him! :banana:

Unfortunately, it won't be here until next Wednesday, so I'll be out of a Cobra all weekend long. So no events for me. Other than that when I get it back I'll be up to cruising with whomever, whenever! :rockon:

Let's definitely plan ahead for next month's C&O, though!! It'll be on Cinco de Mayo too! We can go out for some Margaritas afterwards. :beer:

MattACK

Established Member
I keep turning on my parking lights only to turn them back off because I then realize I only have one fog... That makes me a sad panda.

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm definitely going to Pep Boys, and I'll be stopping by the Dallas Hwy cruise-in for a bit.....regarding the Shift Atlanta event, I'm pretty sure I'll be going, just not 100% sure yet. If you like, I can keep in touch with you and let you know if I do go.

Please do, man. I SHOULD have the cobra fixed by tuesday. Keep me updated!

dont forget NMRA is in commerce this weekend too

I may or may not be going to this.

Going to get the front end of mine fixed next week. Hope to make it to a meet soon.

Let me know if you need any parts, I work parts at Ford in Marietta bud. :rockon:

I keep turning on my parking lights only to turn them back off because I then realize I only have one fog... That makes me a sad panda.

I dont turn on my headlights for the same reason :(

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Well car is fixed. Finally after a few weeks got to clean her up. So good to be driving around again. Perfect weather for it too. Kurgans now has another mustang customer for life!

IMAG0417_zps9d4217ce.jpg

05 Mustang

Established Member
Well car is fixed. Finally after a few weeks got to clean her up. So good to be driving around again. Perfect weather for it too. Kurgans now has another mustang customer for life!

IMAG0417_zps9d4217ce.jpg

I'm really glad you were able to make it out to the Pep Boys show our club was having today, it was great to finally meet you and see that Mach 1! Beautiful car!

Hopefully we'll be able to meet up at more events in the future.

Creedog

Established Member
Not really related to C&C, but has anyone been to the Summit Racing Super Summit car shows? Are they worth making the drive down? The event is sch'd for this Sat, April 20th.

05 Mustang

Established Member
I've gone down to the car shows before...typically me and several other club members caravan down there. I think the next one is on July 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread