Be away from me
Established Member
Looks bad a$$
320.jpg

321.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nice 'n "blingy", but it kinda defeats the purpose of a hummer. Tragic what some people do to a good speedbump pounder. I'd have spent the money on a blower and chip.

:dw:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Look at the toe on the front wheels... yuk

It does look much nicer than a regular H2 though.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
i think its sick!!! like every1 is dissing it...but that dude who owns it...prob sees a polished kb under the hood of a cobra...and says the same thing....thats butt bling bling bitch:shrug: all that crap...i give the guy alot of props and respect for that:shrug:

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
i think lowered 4WD's are gay. and im not a fan of the H2 but i can respect that. it looks good, and the nose fits real nice, actually looks like it belongs there.

jetblackcobra

Established Member
uhhhhhh

It looks like some loser with a band aid on his cheek, and a bunch of gold chains should be driving it. GAY :loser:

~B7~

Established Member
I think some people on here don't understand air bag suspension and the fact that it creates "negative camber" to TUCK wheels into fenerwells. Negative camber looks awesome on a laid out car/truck.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
It's not 4-wheel drive, and there are two of them... Godfather Custom's Owner had the second one built after seeing this one. I am personally a MiniTrucker, and a Hot Rodder. I give respect to anything that is correctly built. I personally feel that it was done tastefully. Trust me, it could be worse than it is... IF you think it looks bad.

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
true but i dont get the whole point of BIG RIMS? what do they do for the car besides, make it brake, accelrate, and handle much WORSE. In addition to being expensive and tacky. If it werent for superstar rappers or hollywood people, no one would have ever thought they look "cool." :rollseyes Perhaps they forgot the meaning of SUV. and trucks were made to go offroad and to haul shit, not to look gay and drag ass.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread