Established Member
Damn impressive!

d9d008056df3540d09ef8e2db000d970.jpg
[video=youtube;sm9k2znS4fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm9k2znS4fk[/video]

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Sexy looking inside and out..

...besides those 1990's truck gauges lol. The new civic has 100x better gauge cluster than this car. That's sad. I wonder if there's already some aftermarket companies working on this or maybe Caddy is developing new ones for the '17's.

earl lee

Established Member
Sexy looking inside and out..

...besides those 1990's truck gauges lol. The new civic has 100x better gauge cluster than this car. That's sad. I wonder if there's already some aftermarket companies working on this or maybe Caddy is developing new ones for the '17's.

caddy is aware everybody hates there gauges and that god awful CUE system. It should be updated during the mid cycle refresh. I could live with the gauges but that CUE NOPE. Somebody made something worse then Sync, lol.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Great numbers! I put 1100 miles on a 2015 CTS, the gauges are ugly in the day but look nice at night. CUE I did not care for until after about 1 week of use, by then I was fine with it.

mystickb1996

Established Member
that's insane power for minor mods. What do these come with stock? i didnt think they would make power with the turbo size.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I have a '13 ATS. CUE isn't bad. Don't understand all the bad press.
Same, and agreed. Its fine...

that's insane power for minor mods. What do these come with stock? i didnt think they would make power with the turbo size.

The few I have seen made ~460 rwhp in stock form, so they are a bit underrated it would seem (464 from GM).

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
These cars are dope as hell. Will def look for one in a few years when the price falls through the floor like all american luxury vehicles.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Jebus that torque hits early!! That thing must pin you in your seat as soon as you hit the gas!

xenodragon

Established Member
[video=youtube;CCaVLtjhrpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCaVLtjhrpk[/video]

BMW M has tune only in the above.

This is what a tune only BMW M does to a GTR, well the BMW has an exhaust but that doesnt add much of anything

[video=youtube;fR7wbDQ9b80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7wbDQ9b80[/video]

T.Man

Established Member
Imagine what an ethanol blend of going to do for it... I want one so bad!

Edit - also note, these are SAE numbers instead of the typical STD correction everyone uses for 'hero' numbers.

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The LF4 is a shaping up to be a serious power plant. Hopefully the cluster is upgraded to the XTS style. Other than that this car is a home run.

Users who are viewing this thread