Caboki hair restoration

GTBill

Established Member
cabokicom's Channel - YouTube

i'm intrigued, but i know there has to be a catch. Just wondering what it is. possibly camera effects. thoughts? :shrug:

Personally, im not bald, but i have a receding hair line that pisses me off. :fm:

if its a repost then my bad.

if its a repost and you want to bitch about it then STFU.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
It's called not giving a ****, or a razor. Bald like a man people.

The bald look is not for everybody man. :bored:

Dude I have receding as well. That looks too good to be true! I agree there may be a catch. If not, then some sort of side effects. Looks like live photoshop LOL!

PureStang

Established Member
I have a receding hairline as well, currently have a MASSIVE widows peak. My grandfather is bald, my uncle is bald (only 40), dunno about my dad since he hasn't been in the picture for 19 years. I am destined to be bald eventually. Luckily, I have been blessed with a fairly round head and I take a trusty (lol) BIC razor and save my head every summer. I am only 23.

Embrace the baldness!!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Nah, I prefer to give a crap and hold onto what I have. :-D My grandfather is bald too, but my biological dad isn't. It doesn't matter though cause it all comes from your mom's side of the fam. The bald grandpops is my mom's dad. Hence, my fallout. :nonono: Rogaine foam and Bosley shampoo for thinning hair are my weapons against nature hehe! :rockon: Tried Propecia, but that stuff messed with my libido so F that noise! Sucks cause it seemed to work well. :shrug:

fangstang

Established Member
I have a receding hairline as well, currently have a MASSIVE widows peak. My grandfather is bald, my uncle is bald (only 40), dunno about my dad since he hasn't been in the picture for 19 years. I am destined to be bald eventually. Luckily, I have been blessed with a fairly round head and I take a trusty (lol) BIC razor and save my head every summer. I am only 23.

Embrace the baldness!!

The sooner people embrace it, the better off they'll be. Trust me, I went through my heartache of loosing my hair at a very early age(started in my early 20's)Once I decided to shave it off, it was the best decision of my life. You wont believe how many more girls were attracted to me bald as opposed to a full head of hair. And I had awesome hair!

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
started getting really bald at 18. Always had very short hair though, keep it shaved at #1 or less. Have a perfectly round head so it looks good. If you are severly bald you're better off shaving your head instead of leaving a combover or something crazy like that.

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
Whatever you do, don't mess with the prescription Finasteride. I've been doing a lot of research for school papers on Testosterone in men for my degree in Movement Science and found many scholarly articles stating Finasteride causes sexual dysfunction in men. In some cases, it turns out to be permanent. Dihydrotestosterone is the hormone responsible for male baldness and this prescription drug acts on an enzyme (5-alpha-reductase) that prevents the conversion from testosterone to DHT. While it may work, you are playing Russian Roulette with your sex life.

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
Oh and I think what's happening in this video is "reverse bleaching." You know how some women bleach hair on their face or arms to lessen the visibility of hair? I think the dude is in on the act and bleached his hair and now the dude is jus' adding back color. Besides, if you got a receding hair line, what is it going to color in when you got nothing going on up there?! :p

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Yeah, I'm get'n thin on top myself and don't forget if you have good eye sight and your in your teens, 20s or 30s just wait till you hit your early 40s 'cause you won't for long! Kinda sucks when your from the generation of long hair, it was half way down my back in the early to mid 70s. Oh well, life goes on...

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You can always try scalp expansion...
(scroll down for the pictures.)

Hair Loss Help Forums - Balloon tissue expansion for wide donor scar?

a6936267-97ce-9ad2.jpg

Good lord!

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
Whatever you do, don't mess with the prescription Finasteride. I've been doing a lot of research for school papers on Testosterone in men for my degree in Movement Science and found many scholarly articles stating Finasteride causes sexual dysfunction in men. In some cases, it turns out to be permanent. Dihydrotestosterone is the hormone responsible for male baldness and this prescription drug acts on an enzyme (5-alpha-reductase) that prevents the conversion from testosterone to DHT. While it may work, you are playing Russian Roulette with your sex life.

Thats the active ingredient in propecia. One of its side affects COULD be lack of sex drive. Every drug has a side effect that may affect you. I've been on propecia for over 10 years and I can tell you from experience not from studies or articles that it does not affect me AT ALL. It is also highly recommended by most of the hair transplant field.

Users who are viewing this thread