Cabin Heat?

01blkcovert

Established Member
Anyone else experiencing excessive heat ? Specifically from drivers' side. Feels like heater is on but it's not blowing from the vents. Seems to be coming from pedal area.

E.L Marshall

Established Member
Yes, noticed it as well...driver and passenger sides, have 03 vert too.

Also blowing heat through the (center) rear seat belt area..as noticed by my kids.

Just finished looking through a post to open up the hood vents.
May need to do that mod.

Any hardtops have excessive heat in the cabin? or is this a convertibles only issue?

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Yep, i had that in my 99 and the 03. If you run till it's warmed up, then park for 10-20 minutes then drive again you'll get a lot of heat. It seems to be the cats heat-soaking the underside of the car, because if you keep moving you don't get nearly as much heat coming through. Did it with the Bassani cat pipe too. Offroad pipe might have helped though.

B

blown03cobra

I rode in the back of Evilcartmans 03 the other day and noticed HOT AIR actually blowing through where you buckle your seatbelt,,,, is there anyway to pulul the seats and seal this off????

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Mustang V8's are hot runnin' cars. In my '95, I pulled out the seats and carpet, and added heat insulation (Whitney provided) on top of the entire floorboard. It helepd a lot

Users who are viewing this thread