Cabin fever fix, DYNO DAY $50/3pulls-March 31st Saturday! in PA.

FartpipeZ28

Cry baby, Yes, I live in Moms' basement
Established Member
RAIN OR SHINE ITS SATURDAY MARCH 31ST

Ok everyones tired of sitting at home already. The weather hasnt been hateful but not good enough to do anything. I'm going for a long shot that the weather will warm up a tad sooner here. So we are going to have a spring get together and dyno day to start the year off EARLY. Invite your friends, bring your moms we are going to have a damn good time!
Dynojet dyno 2 wheel drive only. $50.00 for 3 pulls with wideband o2!!!!! We will have some food and refreshments supplied by Rick Kim. I will be putting this up on several sites and feel free to copy paste it on any car forum. The more the merrier! This will be mostly Camaro/Corvette related but we love the stangers too!

Date:
Start time 9:00am and goes until we are finished with everyone :)
March 31st, 2012 Saturday
$50.00 3 pulls w/Wideband o2

Gettysburg, PA 17325

This thread will be updated as required

Last edited:

03cobra5485

Established Member
sounds like a nice cruise..maybe i'll bring up my cobra, kb should be on there by then!

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
i guess that doesn't include any kind of tuning?

It does not include tuning unless you can set up a tuner to be in the area. There will most likely be a tuner for LSX cars available for street tunes possibly.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Hey FARTPIPE are you sponsoring this event yourself?

Did not know you posted on this forum as well :beer:

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
Hey FARTPIPE are you sponsoring this event yourself?

Did not know you posted on this forum as well :beer:

I've been a member on the mustang sites about 3yrs longer than I've been a member on corvette forums :) I'm by far not sponsoring. Rick from RKT56.com which is near you is bringing the food/drinks etc. I just set things up cause I like everyone getting together to have fun, dyno their cars CHEAP etc. So many people with nice machines and dont get them out enough cause lack of get togethers IMO.:pepper:

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
Just got word a few GTR's are going to come up. Obviously not dynoing but I think they are coming for intimidation reasons ;)

Remember this is anyone can come dyno day, spectate, dyno etc. Just want to have a fun day for everyone.

Last edited:

FartpipeZ28

Established Member
Might have a crew to come down with...what time is this scheduled for?

Bring as many as you can we want a nice DIVERSE group and lots of people to have fun!

Start time 9:00am. Dyno will be come in sign up at the tent beside the dyno. If you need to get in and out quicker just let us know theres always someone who doesnt care when they dyno and can move in their spot. This will go until whenever we are done :)

Users who are viewing this thread