Impact 5.0

Established Member
Patriot Weekend All American Car show
Sunday September 12, 2010
Presented by
California Mustang Club
to benefit
Fueled By the Fallen
Fueled By The Fallen - Memorial Race Car - Remembering our fallen service men and women from Operation Iraqi Freedom.

100% Of the Entry Fee's will be donated!

4625 Madison Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841

Sponsors:
National Emergency Medical Service Association
Red*Star Auto Works
NorCal Motorsports
Future Ford of Sacramento

A minimum Donation of $30 for registraion.. all donations will be provided a tax ID number at the registration booth for your Taxes.
Checks can be made to" Fueled by the Fallen."

Registraion Opens: 9:00am

Show 10:00am-2:00PM

Awards at 2PM

All American Muscle Cars Welcome!

Awards:
BEST MODIFIED
CLUB PARTICIPATION
PEOPLE'S CHOICE
BEST PAINT
BEST ENGINE
VENDOR'S CHOICE
FUELED BY THE FALLEN CHOICE AWARD
CLEANEST CLASSIC
BEST OF SHOW​

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Anyone form the Sac are should come out and enter the show, I cant think of a better organization to donate to plus they might be shipping a few of there cars up here for the show.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Couldn't think of a better cause if I can get things situated on the home front I will have to try and make it hell even to come out and see some nice cars for a few minutes!

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Founder and Chairman - Kevyn Major Howard "Rafterman" in the Warner Bros. picture Full Metal Jacket will be there with the LEO memorial Patrol car and also Mustang memorial Race car.

Looks like we have about 100 cars signed up to attend.

Last edited:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
every show and cruise are always on sunday's. What gives? how about a saturday gtg for a change.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
every show and cruise are always on sunday's. What gives? how about a saturday gtg for a change.

I guess NOW you really need to change your availability like i've been telling you. :burn: Everything happens on Sundays

This was suppose to be me and you at the Saddle Rack in the cage. :banana::pepper::banana::pepper: :beer:

Impact 5.0

Established Member

Sorry man we decited since 90% of the shows are on Saturday's we would have our events on Sundays so everyone else can make it... been doing that since day one but I am sure next year we will have a couple Saturday events just to confuse certain people... lol

But to everyone else who showed up, thank you the show was a huge success!

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I guess NOW you really need to change your availability like i've been telling you. :burn: Everything happens on Sundays

This was suppose to be me and you at the Saddle Rack in the cage. :banana::pepper::banana::pepper: :beer:
You were supposed to keep that a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::pepper:
Sorry man we decited since 90% of the shows are on Saturday's we would have our events on Sundays so everyone else can make it... been doing that since day one but I am sure next year we will have a couple Saturday events just to confuse certain people... lol

But to everyone else who showed up, thank you the show was a huge success!

Well I guess I only have about 3 months left to wait. Meanwhile, I'll go on solo cruises and take pics of just me and share my pics with everyone so that all you Sunday people can be jealous of my Saturdays.

Users who are viewing this thread