CA,AZ,NV..WTB: 03 04 cobra

GunsGoBang

Established Member
I have been searching for a cobra for quite some time now but cant seem to find any with a reasonable amount of miles. Im looking for a cobra with about 30k or less miles, light mods are fine just not looking for twin screw, SRA, or anything too crazy. Im located in California but Im willing to drive to NV or AZ to pick one up. Let me know what you have. I have cash in hand and price is depending on what kind of milage and shape it is in.

Thanks in advance, Kevin

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Mine's for sale in Phoenix. It's really not that heavily modded as of now (ported blower/nitrous ready), but it's built and ready for whatever you decide to throw at it in the future. I don't know if it'd be something you're interested in...look it up though! It's a steal of a price cuz I gotta get rid of it to put some money into a house. Good luck w/ your purchase man!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380246

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I live in CA and I am selling my 03 SB cobra. It has 15k miles and only mods are a bassani cat-back, mac cai and a hurst short shifter. Send me pm if interested.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I have one thats for sale for the right price.

03 Redfire 13K miles. 505/525 and passed smog with flying colors. I'm in Port Hueneme

Tom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread