c8 fbo tune vs gt500

dan1982

Established Member
Have you seen his pants?
u dont like my khakis????????????????????????????????? I dont dress to impress anyone, i wear whats comfortable...... nobody in real life has said anything to me. You are reallllly laser focused on my pants.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
u dont like my khakis????????????????????????????????? I dont dress to impress anyone, i wear whats comfortable...... nobody in real life has said anything to me. You are reallllly laser focused on my pants.

No one in real life has ever said anything to you? I don't believe you.

You drive a yellow Vette, wear parachute pants, have the vocabulary of a grade schooler and admittedly sucked a dick.

dan1982

Established Member
No one in real life has ever said anything to you? I don't believe you.

You drive a yellow Vette, wear parachute pants, have the vocabulary of a grade schooler and admittedly sucked a dick.
My daddy doesnt own a business and look out for me. so i had to make my own way. things happen. I said i suckd a dik but i never said whos........ it was my own.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My daddy doesnt own a business and look out for me. so i had to make my own way. things happen. I said i suckd a dik but i never said whos........ it was my own.

LOL

You are not a well individual. Go drive your OT car and leave the rest of us normal folk alone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My man Dan giving bad name to the 101. Still taking a beating up in this moe. Even after I tried to give him an assist…

What a bludgeoning.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Im well... I wanna apologize for my last comment tho. The dik sucking part was untrue... the rest of it was true.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I've turned down much better paying jobs to stay and work with family. Last year I was offered a job in Texas at a new Mercedes store, I could've bought a new C8 for every month of the year...and not worked any over time.

So your previous post was half unknowingly untrue (to no fault of your own) and the other half you were untrue knowingly. You are a pillar of our community, a true contributor to the betterment of this site and a key to its future success.

dan1982

Established Member
Hate to burst your bubble, but I've turned down much better paying jobs to stay and work with family. Last year I was offered a job in Texas at a new Mercedes store, I could've bought a new C8 for every month of the year...and not worked any over time.

So your previous post was half unknowingly untrue (to no fault of your own) and the other half you were untrue knowingly. You are a pillar of our community, a true contributor to the betterment of this site and a key to its future success.
thats great bro.... good for you. You didnt need him for anything obviously. You are your own man. perfect..... whatver u gotta tell yourself. fine with me. I think family is important though and we should be humble and recognize our gifts. family.
272062854_4539150869527035_2081268483569704964_n.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
thats great bro.... good for you. You didnt need him for anything obviously. You are your own man. perfect..... whatver u gotta tell yourself. fine with me. I think family is important though and we should be humble and recognize our gifts. family.
272062854_4539150869527035_2081268483569704964_n.jpg

I didn't say I didn't appreciate it.

I wish I would've listened more when I was younger. My dad used to tell me that it was no use arguing with someone that a) didn't have anything to lose, b) didn't use rational reasoning and c) wore parachute pants.

Zemedici

Established Member
I say what i want.......... Usually FB issues bans when ya start getting at the TRUTH. I wonder who reported it though????? I mean..... someone here flipped and turned states evidence.

Who you referring to here, sport?

Zemedici

Established Member
Ohhh jesus chripes.... u again. Did u snitch? I spent a week in the clink becuase of an informant. You are my prime suspect.

LOL

No i didn’t snitch - you’re the only 13 year old here. That’s childish behavior, fam.

I’ve spent way more than a week in the clink, you’ll be alright :)

Besides, it shoulda given you more time to work OT right?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
dont be an asswhole... everyone knows lockin is at 900 pm. followed by pocketpool.

In all seriousness, good for you to do the job you do.

What prompted you to get into that career?

dan1982

Established Member
In all seriousness, good for you to do the job you do.

What prompted you to get into that career?
becauase i cant sing or dance. lol. I got out of college and took the first job that paid 50K a year............................................................... and kept showing up. After a while it becomes more than a job. Its like you're a part of a gang. like family... Alot of my co-workers... i can honestly say i would die for. and vice-versa. Its the nature of the job. It pulls u in. Any maximum security prison... u REALLY depend on one another. Plus i havent had a ticket in 15 years. ALOT of perks.

Users who are viewing this thread